• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Town Hall/Train Station Colors

I had the yellow-ish town hall (the second one) and the brown train station (first one) originally, but I have the fairy-tale versions now and I like them. :)

I have the green town hall and the blue train station. Exactly what I hoped to get :)

Yellow station and the first town hall. I'm happy with mine and I'm super glad yellow flooring in my town hall ^^
Until recently I didn't know there were different ones so I'm lucky I got one I liked.

red train station, the first town hall. I don't really like them so I'm thinking on changing to the zen remodels.

i wish i had the yellow/brown train station and green town hall ):

I originally had the green-roofed train station and the blue-roofed town hall (both the third options), but I've renovated both of them to the modern style.

In North, I've got the blue Train Station and the blue Town Hall. I'm very happy with both of them!!
In Paprika, I've got the same blue Town Hall but with the green Train Station. I kind of wish I'd got the brown(?) Town Hall for this town, but it doesn't really matter all that much! :blush:

My town hall / station are the "yellow" ones. Those are my favorite as they remind me of Flan lol. Seeing as my town name is flan, it goes perfect :D

Back