• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Town and villager rant thread

one of my town is great..its called One Piece
only have 1 pond and have access to both beaches
but has gazillion rocks :mad:
i guess that's the exchange for having only one pond

Ugh, my newest town has a gazillion rocks, too. I didn't really care at first, but now it is starting to get on my nerves. Wish I would have tried for a different town layout before settling on that one :(

i decided to build a bridge, found out after i built it that there was a rock in the way of where i'd want to place the path

You guys will love this one. Finally got Kid Cat after months of looking. I even tracked him on Tumblr in case he was in boxes.

Today while plot resetting i accidentally logged into my mayor and well ... Who said happiness was eternal? *shrug*

HNI_0014.JPG

This is seriously the most common place Cheri will plot her house!

HNI_0015.JPG

After awhile Cheri stopped plotting at the top of the house, instead she plotted where I want to build the Cafe.

JUST COME ON ALREADY AND PLOT SOMEWHERE WHERE I AM AY-OK WITH! DON'T TAKE THE WHOLE DAY OR WEEK!

I don't like Tiffany but I'm holding her for my boyfriend and he's either been too busy or too lazy to cycle her back in. -_- And I didn't even pick her up. She was voided to my town and moved RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY TOWN HALL!

The longer Kody lives in my town completely unwanted, the more I think he looks like he has pinkeye.

I'd love for either Hamphrey or Zell to hurry up and ping, but they are my newest residents so I know they won't.

I just want to be done cycling for Chief. 2/16 sob

When Bones and Cookie got in a fight I got frustrated because I want everyone in my town to get along.

Fang moved right in front of Re-Tail a few days ago, of all freaking places.
My favorite villagers keep asking to move away, while the ones I dislike are chilling on the sidelines, acting like they own the place.
Like, no I want you gone asap, lmao that's why I push you into pitfalls, hit you with my net, and ignore you. ._.

Last edited:
Rasher destroyed my last town.... he moved in, and I jokingly made a thread about how he steals organs and stuff, then Tangy moved in a TT accident and I had to restart... I forever hate him now

I HATE Avery...I've TT'd over a year and yet he still stays (the only original still left) He pings me to say he's moving..

Honestly I was doing a happy dance with my DS..REALLY! SO I tell him to leave..

He then says: You look happy that I'm leaving..I'm staying. Best friends forever!!! AHHHHH!!!!

When I shout LEAVE into his ear with the megaphone he shakes his head no. JUST LEAVE!!!!!!

And in my main town I have all my dream villagers except the 10th place is HOGGED by Truffles the ugly rude pig that just WON'T leave..

Last edited:
WHY CAN'T I PLANT MY PRETTY BUSHES NEXT TO MY FLOWER ARCH?
BUSHES ARE MEANT TO BE PLANTED NEXT TO HOUSES AND CUTE CAFES, ARGHHHH!!!

plus diana made my poor bb fauna sad in their convo earlier >:

Why must your house be located behind a rock Bettina?! D: I love you so much, but your house is just not right where it is. :\

why must I keep getting voided villagers >;l

seriously agent s and now anabelle, just get out

officially not trading in other peoples towns anymore

Is that really true? I am resetting for a new town now and am hoping to settle for one with just one pond, but I hate the rocks :/

I'm about to start plot resetting Ken so that he would move into a good spot. Please, just PLEASE move to a nice spot quickly. I don't want it to take a week, just like it did for Apple… :mad:

Last edited:
Back