Status
Not open for further replies.

acidgreenfilling

aggressive egg
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
[please note that my timezone is GMT+8]

decided i may as well try to get other peoples dreamies while i cycle for the elusive [and ridiculously expensive] raymond

ive already gotten raymond, but i will continue to cycle the remaining 3 randos for the hell of it

i ask for nothing in return, except maybe red and yellow lily seeds and patience

tips are also welcome, ESPECIALLY if you want me to time travel to get them into boxes. im not against it, its just a super tedious process and id like to be compensated in either bells or tickets [pwyw]

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LURK FOR SOMEONE I MAY EVENTUALLY RECEIVE, FEEL FREE TO DO SO
i also dont have any amiibos so all the kicking out will be done relatively naturally via time travel

CURRENT RESIDENTS I PLAN TO KICK OUT: bold means reserved
Rasher
Pekoe
Marina

Last edited:
Lurking for Lucky! About the time travel tedious thing you said, do you mean that it's tedious to you when someone sees that you have their dreamie and they want you to TT until they leave instead of waiting that while you time travel for the others eventually they want to move out?

About tips, I'm new to this economy, I'm afraid that I don't have your dreamies, and for now I've saved a few NMT (8 as a tip perhaps? I'm sorry if it's insulting or something ^^U)

editing to feature the available villagers on the title

Lurking for Lucky! About the time travel tedious thing you said, do you mean that it's tedious to you when someone sees that you have their dreamie and they want you to TT until they leave instead of waiting that while you time travel for the others eventually they want to move out?

About tips, I'm new to this economy, I'm afraid that I don't have your dreamies, and for now I've saved a few NMT (8 as a tip perhaps? I'm sorry if it's insulting or something ^^U)

oh no its not that at all, its just i already have a sizeable number of dreamies in my island so time traveling to get any of the 3 randos out will require at least an hour or two of continuous time travel-- my process uses the +15 days in the future +1 day as needed to get someone out, and most of the time its my dreamies that could ping me theyd like to leave, so i need to restart the process

8 is alright tbh! i wont ask for too much as its pwyw anyway

lurking for genji (woo) and fang please ! ;u;

im sorry i cant do genji for you as hes a dreamie of mine and i dont plan on cycling him out :^( i can do fang tho!

ive also decided to cycle out pekoe and MAYBE add her back later, as she was one of my first villagers and her furniture is..... still basic as hell

Hello, if you come across Marshal. I could give 20 NMT. Unfortunately quite low for market standards. I would be eternally grateful though to get at least one of my dreamies. ;~;

oh no its not that at all, its just i already have a sizeable number of dreamies in my island so time traveling to get any of the 3 randos out will require at least an hour or two of continuous time travel-- my process uses the +15 days in the future +1 day as needed to get someone out, and most of the time its my dreamies that could ping me theyd like to leave, so i need to restart the process

8 is alright tbh! i wont ask for too much as its pwyw anyway

Ah! I see, I just did TT to move a villager out once to get my precious Bel, and I just moved 6 days back to then jump another 6 (I didn't want to spoil myself future events so I thought about using kind of a time loop), and just by moving back one villager I didn't like (but I'll always remember as the troll of the island, he used to annoy me while I was terraforming) decided it was his time to shine in another island.

It's understandable though, when you don't have a large number of characters you want out, and you have to care for favs.

It's also interesting reading about different methods, cool and good luck getting your dreamies!

Hello, if you come across Marshal. I could give 20 NMT. Unfortunately quite low for market standards. I would be eternally grateful though to get at least one of my dreamies. ;~;

ive actually ordered a marshal amiibo, so if he happens to come by id gladly move him out to you as youre the first to ask for him! ill probably limit the marshal requests tbh, i dont wanna get swamped

Ohhh, I'm seeing that you currently have Rasher, does "planning to kick out" mean someone can come get him when he'll be in boxes? Because I'd love to have him on my island! I would leave you a tip in IGB if that's alright

Ohhh, I'm seeing that you currently have Rasher, does "planning to kick out" mean someone can come get him when he'll be in boxes? Because I'd love to have him on my island! I would leave you a tip in IGB if that's alright

indeed it does! are you willing to wait for him to move out without time travel, or would you like me to get him out asap :0c

indeed it does! are you willing to wait for him to move out without time travel, or would you like me to get him out asap :0c

I'm absolutely fine with waiting for him, I have a few villagers I need to shaft myself right now and to make space for him. Thank you so much! :)

I'm absolutely fine with waiting for him, I have a few villagers I need to shaft myself right now and to make space for him. Thank you so much! :)

alrighty, in the event that you clear up space first, feel free to hmu, i can get him in boxes by request defs /o/

time traveling now to cycle someone out, will update who gets to boxes if successful
Post automatically merged:

portia is now in boxes, voiding her if no one wants her in 30 mins

Last edited:
I'd be happy to take Phoebe for a friend after my current trade is done (should be today or tomorrow at the latest). I can offer red+yellow rose seeds and 100k bells if that's ok? let me know!

I'd be happy to take Phoebe for a friend after my current trade is done (should be today or tomorrow at the latest). I can offer red+yellow rose seeds and 100k bells if that's ok? let me know!

i can get her out by tomorrow, yes! just bells is fine, forgot to edit that bit as ive already gotten rose seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back