• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cycling Tour de Alternia | boxes: [none] | av: Pekoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
just found another marina off a mystery island lmfao, will put her up for auction/trade when she asks to leave or someone gives me a good offer, like a black lighthouse. blease i want a black lighthouse...............

[please note that my timezone is GMT+8]

decided i may as well try to get other peoples dreamies while i cycle for the elusive [and ridiculously expensive] raymond

ive already gotten raymond, but i will continue to cycle the remaining 3 randos for the hell of it

i ask for nothing in return, except maybe red and yellow lily seeds and patience

tips are also welcome, ESPECIALLY if you want me to time travel to get them into boxes. im not against it, its just a super tedious process and id like to be compensated in either bells or tickets [pwyw]

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LURK FOR SOMEONE I MAY EVENTUALLY RECEIVE, FEEL FREE TO DO SO
i also dont have any amiibos so all the kicking out will be done relatively naturally via time travel

CURRENT RESIDENTS I PLAN TO KICK OUT: bold means reserved
Rasher
Pekoe
Blanche
Marina

just found another marina off a mystery island lmfao, will put her up for auction/trade when she asks to leave or someone gives me a good offer, like a black lighthouse. blease i want a black lighthouse...............

I can trade you a black lighthouse for Marina but I need to make room in my town first. If that’s okay?

I'd love to adopt Blanche if she's still available!

Not lurking but is that a fellow homestuck I see? :)

Not lurking but is that a fellow homestuck I see? :)

HAHA YESSIREE belated happy 413!

Dropping my search for Lucky! Exchanged it for a person's own dreamie! c:

noted, im glad u got the gud boi!

on that note, i will be suspending this for the time being, right after the people who claimed rasher and marina pick them up! i hope to give pekoe a forever home in the meantime as well, so if you happen to love this cute normal cub please speak up as id prefer to give her a new home as opposed to voiding her u-u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back