• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Top 5 MOST appealing villagers

Ami Mercury

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
Silver Mailbox
What villagers are the most appealing to you?

For me, mine are:
5. All the other Uchi's except for Mira, because she's ranked higher up, and Pashmina and Tammy, because I find the OK, instead of AMAZING like the other Uchis. (I love their personality and designs alot!!!)
4. Tucker (He's a mammoth, and we share a birthday)
3. Mira (Because she's based on Sailor Venus, and I'm a total fanboy of Sailor Moon)
2. Hans (Because he's a Yeti and I love cryptids.)
1. Hopper (BEST! EYEBROWS! EVER! Plus he is very sentimental to me.)

Felicity
Maple
Marshal
Cheri ( think that's her name )
Biskit

Not really ranked.

Judging by the villagers that I currently have in my towns:

1. Freya <3
2. Diana
3. Kyle
4. Skye
5. Chief

I love Diana's elegant design, and I'm very biased towards my wolf villagers. c:

1. Coco (I just love her design-character)
2. Static (Purple is my favorite color and the green lightning design on him looks awesome, he also has my favorite house exterior)
3. Kid Cat (Love the space cat, not only is he cool but also cute at the same time.)
4. Stitches (somehow he always ends up in my town's so its a share of appeal...)
5. Drift-Clay (the 2 cutest little dudes in the game... I miss them..)

he also has my favorite house exterior)

I love Static but I ****ing hate his house, it looks like a meth shack or smth.

Anyway, based off of who's in my town:

Static
Walker
Bonbon
Aurora
Rocket

For me:

1. Stitches
2. Chrissy
3. Ankha
4. Maple/Poppy (it's a tie)
5. Marshal

From my villagers i choose

1 Lucky (sweet precious baby)
2 Sterling (My broseph)
3 Tutu (she is cute)
4 Rizzo (cool house)
5 Mira (she gives me medicine when I get stung by bees)

merengue marshal carmen frita zucker, because they look like food items, so they must be appealing

Mira- b/c she looks like Sailor Venus
Tia- She looks like a teapot
Merengue- She looks like a cake
Julian- He's a blunicorn
Eunice- I really like her color scheme

#5. Mira (Only reason I like her is because shes Sailor Venus, always did wanted to watch the series)
#4. Cousteau (He's a frog with a mustache)
#3. Chrissy (Shes so adorable!)
#2. Stitches (I love stuffed animals, I collect them. And Stitches was the match for me, though I didn't like him at first)
#1. Eugene (Now this is the coolest and most amazing villager I've ever laid eyes on, I cannot believe Nintendo would make a Koala with shades. He will be my forever favorite for life)

Back