• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Top 10 Thing I Want in the Next Animal Crossing Game [Video]

JimmyJacobAC

Turned over a New Leaf
Bells

I recommend going to the original link for 1080p 60fps. And yes, I typo'd the title.

What are some things YOU guys want to see in a future AC game? And yes, this is a shameless plug for my new Youtube channel. Expect more Animal Crossing content in the future!

Last edited:
I believe if we were to get a new AC then it would be really cool if when someone new was going to plot, Isabelle would want us to directly go to the town hall where you meet the new villager. From then on, you go with the villager and plot where you would like their house.

It would also be really cool if like HHD, each villager had a front garden which was entered first before entering the villagers house and customized to each villagers style.

There should be more PWP's introduced and it would be even better if PWP's could be used in the front gardens.

Customizing your house should be similar to HHD where you can directly move any furniture you have in your characters posession into the room and move it about with the touch screen!

I really hope some of the Gamecube villagers such as Maddie and Claude who made a return in HHD, return back into the main series games!

I believe if we were to get a new AC then it would be really cool if when someone new was going to plot, Isabelle would want us to directly go to the town hall where you meet the new villager. From then on, you go with the villager and plot where you would like their house.

It would also be really cool if like HHD, each villager had a front garden which was entered first before entering the villagers house and customized to each villagers style.

There should be more PWP's introduced and it would be even better if PWP's could be used in the front gardens.

Customizing your house should be similar to HHD where you can directly move any furniture you have in your characters posession into the room and move it about with the touch screen!

I really hope some of the Gamecube villagers such as Maddie and Claude who made a return in HHD, return back into the main series games!

Pretty much all points in the video. I actually think it would be better to decide where signboards kind of like the ones from GC-CF that determined where villagers could move in would be placed. That way you don't have to be overly active in their moving-in process, but you could still decide where houses can go.

I think the signboards in the gamecube version was a bunch of clutter. I would very much like to see a feature where you can place your house at the beach or in the forest, or near a bunch of shops and stores kind of like in City Folk.

I want to be able to import my villagers and items from ACNL. I love my little guys, I don't wanna loose them nor do I want to abandon them for a new game. ;_;

I actually kind of line New Leaf's decorating system. It just feels more real to me. I do agree that the Happy Home Designer way was MUCH more efficient, but I think that is could be both. Allow the player to push and pull things AND let them move the furniture with the touch screen. I also hope that the next version of Animal Crossing is a mix between the GameCube Version and the New Leaf version. The GameCube version was a day by day game, which eventually gets repetitive, but I feel that New Leaf was all about designing. Why not have both?

I hope they change how the void works. Like if you streetpass with someone who has animal crossing new leaf the villager could ask you if he or she could move in.

I actually kind of line New Leaf's decorating system. It just feels more real to me. I do agree that the Happy Home Designer way was MUCH more efficient, but I think that is could be both. Allow the player to push and pull things AND let them move the furniture with the touch screen. I also hope that the next version of Animal Crossing is a mix between the GameCube Version and the New Leaf version. The GameCube version was a day by day game, which eventually gets repetitive, but I feel that New Leaf was all about designing. Why not have both?

That's how HHD's system already works. However, your character pushes stuff half a tile at a time. Using the ordinary decorating system in the next game would be a huge mistake.

Back