• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying TONS of Wishlist stuff !

Hey! I can craft the cherry blossom items, the mum cushion, the outdoor bath, tire toy, windflower fan and I have the cotton candy stall in pink I can sell you! Would you like me to source the materials, or would you be willing to provide them?

I would like you to source the materials if its not a problem !!!
What would you like for it all? ^^

I would like you to source the materials if its not a problem !!!
What would you like for it all? ^^

Awesome! I will DM you! Just pricing it up now and speaking with my flower/petal supplier! Haha!

I could get you a hammock, log stool, ironwood low table, pansy table, serving cart, rocking chair, signpost and peach chair

I have the cherry blossom branches DIY. I don't mind trading for one of the following recipes if you got extras:

Cherry Blossom Pochette
Sakura Wood Flooring
Cherry Blossom Wand

i could craft you a windflower fan, rocking chair, log stool, scarecrow. I have the paper lantern, headband, dreamy sweater & garden lantern, hammock c: 100k IGB?

I have the pink headband, pink tiara, garden lantern, paper lantern, and windflower fan for 50k :)

I have Headband
Macrame tapestry
Hammock
Garden bench
Log stoll
Menu board
Rocking hair
And peach chair

I could get you all of these. Please let me know which ones you want, most I have on hand, some I'd have to craft ^_^ Let me know what you want and we can figure out a price. I'm fine with NMT or bells

Cotton-candy Stall
Cherry-blossom Bonsai
Bunny Ears
Blossom-viewing Lantern
Firewood
Garden Bench
Garden Wagon
Ironwood Low Table
Log Stool
Macrame Tapestry
Peach Chair
Scarecrow