• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying TONS of Wishlist stuff !

Hey! I can craft the cherry blossom items, the mum cushion, the outdoor bath, tire toy, windflower fan and I have the cotton candy stall in pink I can sell you! Would you like me to source the materials, or would you be willing to provide them?

I would like you to source the materials if its not a problem !!!
What would you like for it all? ^^

I would like you to source the materials if its not a problem !!!
What would you like for it all? ^^

Awesome! I will DM you! Just pricing it up now and speaking with my flower/petal supplier! Haha!

I could get you a hammock, log stool, ironwood low table, pansy table, serving cart, rocking chair, signpost and peach chair

I have the cherry blossom branches DIY. I don't mind trading for one of the following recipes if you got extras:

Cherry Blossom Pochette
Sakura Wood Flooring
Cherry Blossom Wand

i could craft you a windflower fan, rocking chair, log stool, scarecrow. I have the paper lantern, headband, dreamy sweater & garden lantern, hammock c: 100k IGB?

I have the pink headband, pink tiara, garden lantern, paper lantern, and windflower fan for 50k :)

I have Headband
Macrame tapestry
Hammock
Garden bench
Log stoll
Menu board
Rocking hair
And peach chair

I could get you all of these. Please let me know which ones you want, most I have on hand, some I'd have to craft ^_^ Let me know what you want and we can figure out a price. I'm fine with NMT or bells

Cotton-candy Stall
Cherry-blossom Bonsai
Bunny Ears
Blossom-viewing Lantern
Firewood
Garden Bench
Garden Wagon
Ironwood Low Table
Log Stool
Macrame Tapestry
Peach Chair
Scarecrow