• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I love how silly this game is.. I'm probably going to have a lot of fun with all the randomness (and my niece and nephew will love it when I show them this)

Hopefully time will fly and the game will be here soon~

We're trending on twitter:
Tomodachi_Life_Twitter_Trend.png

But only because of:
This

Kids dont know it is right yet so I have a feeling Nintendo doesn't want the email saying "I had to explain to my kid why there could be two daddies!" In some families it is Taboo so I don't really thing we will be missing much. I don't mind it personally but it is a little sad that it cant be implemented.

Kids dont know it is right yet so I have a feeling Nintendo doesn't want the email saying "I had to explain to my kid why there could be two daddies!" In some families it is Taboo so I don't really thing we will be missing much. I don't mind it personally but it is a little sad that it cant be implemented.

Kids cannot know what isn't so.

i dont know if this has been said but
my favorite thing about the trailer is that Mr.Iwata is actually president on Nintendo of america and helped out on abunch of games mario, kirby, and acnl some of his most famous work. This man is real and owns a big chunk of your life (assuming you are one with nintendo and video games)

Just for clarification purposes so that I don't misinterpret anything your saying. You said that you think that it is 'right', so therefore are you stating that same-sex relationships are the way to go, as in they are superior to heterosexual relations?

Just for clarification purposes so that I don't misinterpret anything your saying. You said that you think that it is 'right', so therefore are you stating that same-sex relationships are the way to go, as in they are superior to heterosexual relations?
No I like people of the male gender as a female but I am just saying it is just fine for a male to like a male and a female to like a female

Saying that something is 'right' doesn't (necessarily) mean you're saying it's superior to something else... That's... kind of a huge conclusion to make.

what was their response?
they basically said that tomodachi life is just a silly game and things like that should not matter

they went on to say the original programming from japan only allows heterosexual relationships (as if it's THAT HARD to fix)

I think it was also a memory thing. I vaguely recall reading in another site that to implement a same-sex marriage feature would make the game size bigger. To dish out more money by adding a feature rather than fixing one... I guess they really can't be bothered with an already-finished game as it is.

Also some parts of the world it was localized for do not yet accept same sex marriage

Back