Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Black Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Carnival Pinwheel
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Candy
My 3DS has a problem with its screen that got worse as time went on. My dad got it for me second-hand, so I guess it's not too surprising.

I'm not sure how to explain it, but the screen doesn't seem to be aligned? The top-middle left of my screen isn't respondent when I play games. At first it wasn't too bad, but now when I play Tomodachi Life I can't do certain things because it's in a spot that my 3DS doesn't seem to respond to. Because of that I can't change a Mii's clothes and interior, access the pawn shop, or even create Miis.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter, your suggestions, and any validation of knowing that I'm not the only one whose experiencing this. Thanks.

Have you tried recalibrating the touch screen? If not, here are instructions on how to get to the option:

1. Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu, and tap Open.

2. Tap Other Settings.

3. Tap Touch Screen.

4. Tap the calibration circles until the calibration is complete.

5. Tap OK to save and exit.

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what else you could do.

That hasn't happened with my 3DS yet, but all my DS Lite have had that problem as time went on, so I think it may be normal (specially if the console got a few years on it/is second.hand). I hope re calibrating the screen fixes it tho.

My 3DS has a problem with its screen that got worse as time went on. My dad got it for me second-hand, so I guess it's not too surprising.

I'm not sure how to explain it, but the screen doesn't seem to be aligned? The top-middle left of my screen isn't respondent when I play games. At first it wasn't too bad, but now when I play Tomodachi Life I can't do certain things because it's in a spot that my 3DS doesn't seem to respond to. Because of that I can't change a Mii's clothes and interior, access the pawn shop, or even create Miis.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter, your suggestions, and any validation of knowing that I'm not the only one whose experiencing this. Thanks.
Have you pressed the touch screen too hard or other way broke it? It could also be some pressure on that part that makes it unusable.

I only had that with the upper non-touch screen so I cannot speak specifically for yours but yeah sadly they easily break like that :(

Sorry it happened though and I hope you can fix it :)

Back