• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what is this glitch in tomodachi life?

oddbear

why he so scrunkly
Bells
Switch
5376-1481-6904
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Candy
i was putting miis into tomodachi life, and i was going to put luke triton from the professor layton series into the game
i put his name in there, and the way his last name was pronounced sounded nothing like it‘s supposed to? kinda sounds like “grafili“ but that’s not a word lol. i’ve put it in there multiple times, and it hasn’t changed back to how triton would be pronounced
i don’t know if this is some weird glitch or an easter egg based on professor layton that i wouldn’t know because i haven’t played the series (yet)
has this happened to anyone else?

I've never seen this glitch in TL, but it's pretty interesting. I just tested it and I got 'grafili' as well. The whole pronunciation thing in the game is a little screwy I find, and you'll have to spell it out for it to work sometimes.

The closest thing I have that'll work decently is "try din" - There's a pause in between the words since 'trydin' comes out as 'trihdin' instead. Hope this helps!

I've never seen this glitch in TL, but it's pretty interesting. I just tested it and I got 'grafili' as well. The whole pronunciation thing in the game is a little screwy I find, and you'll have to spell it out for it to work sometimes.

The closest thing I have that'll work decently is "try din" - There's a pause in between the words since 'trydin' comes out as 'trihdin' instead. Hope this helps!
that’s really interesting that it happened to you too… i wonder why that keeps happening :,)

i’ll put it in there as try din :)

Wow and I thought it was already weird that my island was pronounced "Yoshi S Island" instead of "Yoshi's Island".

Back