Bells
Switch
5376-1481-6904
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Candy
i was putting miis into tomodachi life, and i was going to put luke triton from the professor layton series into the game
i put his name in there, and the way his last name was pronounced sounded nothing like it‘s supposed to? kinda sounds like “grafili“ but that’s not a word lol. i’ve put it in there multiple times, and it hasn’t changed back to how triton would be pronounced
i don’t know if this is some weird glitch or an easter egg based on professor layton that i wouldn’t know because i haven’t played the series (yet)
has this happened to anyone else?

I've never seen this glitch in TL, but it's pretty interesting. I just tested it and I got 'grafili' as well. The whole pronunciation thing in the game is a little screwy I find, and you'll have to spell it out for it to work sometimes.

The closest thing I have that'll work decently is "try din" - There's a pause in between the words since 'trydin' comes out as 'trihdin' instead. Hope this helps!

I've never seen this glitch in TL, but it's pretty interesting. I just tested it and I got 'grafili' as well. The whole pronunciation thing in the game is a little screwy I find, and you'll have to spell it out for it to work sometimes.

The closest thing I have that'll work decently is "try din" - There's a pause in between the words since 'trydin' comes out as 'trihdin' instead. Hope this helps!
that’s really interesting that it happened to you too… i wonder why that keeps happening :,)

i’ll put it in there as try din :)

Wow and I thought it was already weird that my island was pronounced "Yoshi S Island" instead of "Yoshi's Island".

Back