• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Today I Learned: New Horizons Edition

TIL sitting on these benches in the art gallery makes the camera go diagonal

EjxGfGzUwAIbrSK

EjxGfGzVcAENFVP

That you get the golden axe after breaking a bunch of axes, and you get the golden net after completing the bugs portion of the critterpedia. The second one doesn't really make sense to me cause catching new bugs is half the reason I ever use a net, but I like the net that nooks sells so I don't need the golden one anyway. But I could really use the golden slingshot if I ever see that gold balloon

TIL (well few days ago) if a villager has the ‘!’ bubble and runs toward you right when you shake a wasp nest outta the tree, their shocked then worried reaction overrides and cancels whatever they wanted to tell you.

Same thing can happen if you accidentally hit them with a tool too.

Dom, what were you gonna tell me dude... Tell me all the secrets you’re hiding in your wool

That you get the golden axe after breaking a bunch of axes, and you get the golden net after completing the bugs portion of the critterpedia. The second one doesn't really make sense to me cause catching new bugs is half the reason I ever use a net, but I like the net that nooks sells so I don't need the golden one anyway. But I could really use the golden slingshot if I ever see that gold balloon
Unfortunately, you'll be equally disappointed by the slingshot. Really does nothing more than take longer to break.

TIL that if a villager is crafting a spooky diy that you already have, rather than giving you the diy card as a spare, they’ll give you a piece of candy, instead ;u;

also found out today that you can sit on the “pet bed” item,,, i customized it so that it looks like my irl cat, zeva, is sleeping there and so i think i might’ve squished in-game her today LMAO
C449E8FB-1412-4E47-B570-1663973E6EAE.jpeg

Today I learned that you can now put KK album covers outside displayed in photo frames. I remember I tried doing a while ago because I wanted to make a record store in my outdoor market place, but for some reason it wouldn’t let me, even though we could do it indoors. Not sure when they fixed this, or if I’m remembering wrong, but either way I’m happy!

Ooh, I'd love to see that! But I'm never up and playing the game early enough in the morning. ^o^;>
Do you perhaps have a screenshot? Or a video? Or maybe someone else does?

I think it is foggy in my dream address currently. I know I updated it when it was foggy, but I don't remember which day that was.

I learned to get acorns and pine cones you sometimes have to shake a tree for awhile. I also learned that Dom (who I hadn't been seeking, just got lucky) is an adorable villager and lives up to his hype. So cute! Ditto for Sherb. Neither of them fit my theme but I don't really want to let them leave either.
Post automatically merged:

omg yes I learned this yesterday too hahaha.

Today I learned that having more players on your island also means finding more than 4 fossils in total each day.

And an extra message bottle.

Today i learned that i cannot drop customized hanging scrolls or simple panels, or mail them to my alt. I have to waste 7 of the kits for the four scrolls I have to drop it and have my alt customize it again since I’m tranferring a room to my alt.

Back