• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Today I Learned: New Horizons Edition

Not sure if anyone has said anything yet and also dont know for how long it will last my guess is either till end of month or till end of fall.
SO what happened is that i saw a blue ballon come ( hoping it was stone cause i need like tons ) and it was a halloween DIY!!

So you can get Halloween DIYs not only by asking your villagers but also by popping balloons 🎃 🎈

Last edited:
Today I learned neighbors can moon watch
660DC8DB-78D0-48FE-AFA8-51F73787DD66.jpeg

TIL that Venus' flower baskets--a SPONGE--moves at the speed of light when trying to catch it. Last I recall, sponges don't move. At all.

Funnily enough, the Venus' flower baskets on display in the museum are stuck to rocks lol.

I Had the same thought!! 😂 As I was pulling it i was thinking it was like a sea snake or something but then i saw a sponge! im like dude how can you we so freaking fast!!! hahah

Today I learned that if you already have a Spooky DIY recipe, instead of giving you the extra DIY recipe, they'll give you candy instead.

Man, with the ways you can get Spooky DIYs makes you think they should buff and nerf the ways of getting regular DIY Recipes.

Today I learned that if you already have a Spooky DIY recipe, instead of giving you the extra DIY recipe, they'll give you candy instead.

Man, with the ways you can get Spooky DIYs makes you think they should buff and nerf the ways of getting regular DIY Recipes.
They might also give you some pumpkins, I've had that happen as well.

Sand path and dirt path make the same sound when you walk/run on them in the rain.

When you move a housing plot on top of a formerly pathed area, the grass that's part of the housing plot may make the same sound/display the same effects as the former path that day.

Back