• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Tobia Cycling - In Boxes: Rosie, Stitches, Lolly & Chrissy!!

I'm actually prepped to scoop up Lolly now I think, lemme do a quick villager headcount.

If you're rarin' to go just lmk! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also paying with IGB is that cool?

Yea I'm ready, just let me know when!
IGB is totally fine... just a warning though, a lot of people have been playing with IGB and I am too lazy to clean it up, so I don't have toooo much big places to put it down. So it'll be a bit annoying...
Only tell me you're ready after you added my FC code. Just saves us some trouble. :)

Last edited:
Yea I'm ready, just let me know when!
IGB is totally fine... just a warning though, a lot of people have been playing with IGB and I am too lazy to clean it up, so I don't have toooo much big places to put it down. So it'll be a bit annoying...
Only tell me you're ready after you added my FC code. Just saves us some trouble. :)

If you wanna just lead me to a place to put it down lmk, or I could send letters to you with the money? lmao

If you wanna just lead me to a place to put it down lmk, or I could send letters to you with the money? lmao

There's places, just not like super big places to put it down on. we'll figure it out, it'll be fine.

Ready?

There's places, just not like super big places to put it down on. we'll figure it out, it'll be fine.

Ready?

I added you! My cycling town FC is 3669 - 1082 - 4685 btw. I totally forgot that it's that Town.

Opening my gates!

Okay, I'lol be there in just a sec, moving some bells around into my bank. This is my sister's old abandoned game and she apparently didn't realize there was a banking system and put her bells in her storage, the nerd-o.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg I am so sorry can you give me just a second, my house has erupted into chaos and everyone in my family is yelling at each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'll take like two seconds, gotta leave the room without getting involved. Lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay coming now. Merge posts are a savior wow.

Um is everything okay on your end? I got Resetti and I'be never had him before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And don't worry about them it's never anything too serious.

Last edited:
It crashed while you tried to connect... I'm reopening my gates.
Really weird, I never have connection problems. Did something happen on your end?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try again, and if it happens lets both restart our DS :/

It crashed while you tried to connect... I'm reopening my gates.
Really weird, I never have connection problems. Did something happen on your end?

Not that I know of, I've never had issues with AC connectivity since AC: Wild World. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tysm, I really appreciate it!

Lollyplops. <3

heyoo again!!

Mayor:Akira
Town: Mapleway
Villager you want: Ketchup ;p
When are you available to pick up your villager: anytime today or tomorrow afternoon ;))

Mayor: Luann
Town: Mulino
Villager you want: Daisy
When are you available to pick up your villager: almost anytime, I live in a different time zone but I can be online almost all day since I study from home. I'll try to be on as much as possible as soon as you tell me she's ready.

Also can I pay in TBT?

Mayor: Luann
Town: Mulino
Villager you want: Daisy
When are you available to pick up your villager: almost anytime, I live in a different time zone but I can be online almost all day since I study from home. I'll try to be on as much as possible as soon as you tell me she's ready.

Also can I pay in TBT?
Yea you cna pay with TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll PM people who have made offers when they're villagers are rady. If I don't hear back from you within a week, our order will be voided.

Closing the thread temporarily to work on my town. Thank you :)

Back