• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

hello 160tbt was sent, let me know if you got it :)

I just checked with my fiance and he sold the island items ;__; screams
I just got another cartridge though so I'll do Thanksgiving on there to get the cornucopia and fruit basket. I'll keep an eye out for everything else as well!

I got the virus off my computer! No more irritating advertisements, no more random offers popping up every 2 minutes, I'll be breezing through commissions more quickly now!

I got the virus off my computer! No more irritating advertisements, no more random offers popping up every 2 minutes, I'll be breezing through commissions more quickly now!

Yay! Viruses are so annoying ;w; I run a scan like every week because I'm paranoid about that stuff.

By the way, I have the fruit basket and cornucopia ^^ How much does that discount my order? I just made mass tbt bells recently so I really don't mind paying the full 180 for the art~ I'm still trying to find the whirlpool bath by island hopping--partially because I want one too ;w;
Let me know what the total is and I'll put together a christmas ref for the commission ^^

asuka, your chibi is (finally) done! let me know if you want something changed. i also included versions with and without the post-op patch!
asuka_chibi___icon_by_tinkalila-d88tos6.png
http://fav.me/d88toka
asuka_chibi___w_patch_by_tinkalila-d88torj.png

mayor_tab_by_tinkalila-d88toka.png

Last edited:
so cute! *_* could you possibly link me the version with the postop patch? ^^

Your work is so cute! I know you're not taking requests right now, but here's a bump so more people see it.

bumping to let you guys know that im probably not going to be able to start any drawings today, sorry!

Bumping to let you guys know that it's still gonna be a couple more days before I can continue commishes, so if anyone wants to cancel / get a refund, that's fine!

Also, kasuralixa, I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to your request before Christmas time! It kinda wouldn't make sense to draw your characters in holiday sweaters now, so it's cool if you wanna cancel!

Bumping to let you guys know that it's still gonna be a couple more days before I can continue commishes, so if anyone wants to cancel / get a refund, that's fine!

Also, kasuralixa, I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to your request before Christmas time! It kinda wouldn't make sense to draw your characters in holiday sweaters now, so it's cool if you wanna cancel!

I pretty much live in sweaters year round so I don't really mind ;w; I can organize all the ref stuff tonight if you'd like, and I can just pay the full 180 TBT if that'd be easier for you. I have the cornuopia and fruit basket for trade, though.
Take your time as well ^^ I can take up to a month to get to a commission, so the rate you work at is astoundingly fast to me haha.

bless you
thank you so much

you're welcome, i'm glad you like it, sorry for the long wait! also, let me know if i got her socks wrong, i couldn't tell if i got the right pattern. i can fix it if it's wrong!

Last edited:
Back