• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Tiffany the Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikuriki

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
So, because Tiffany recently moved into the most inopportune spot she could have picked, I'm trying to get her out. If anyone wants Tiffany, I'd be more than happy to let you take her off my hands as soon as she starts pinging me to leave (which will probably take a few hours with time travelling). All I ask is that you don't touch my flowers or perfect fruit baskets, and try not to run off the roads.

if it's okay can you keep a watch on her for me? i'd like to have her o:

Cool beans! Yeah, I'll send you a quick PM or something when she finally decides to leave (I'm TT about 3 days average per real day so I don't burn out on the game and get tired of it, but hopefully it won't take too long.)

Edit: I did get her like three game days ago though, as in she reserved the space on day 1 and moved in on day 2, so she might not try to leave for a while. But since bff villagers seem to try to leave faster than acquaintance villagers, I'm gonna be trying to boost that friendship up haha....

Last edited:
Tiffany is moving on the 27th of March, and it is currently the 19th. Please be ready to get your new bunny, and be sure she won't move into an unwanted space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back