Throw Some Dream Towns at Me!

JellyBeans' town of D?fi

Your town's getting there, Jess.. You've definitely made a good start but you obviously need more greenery and PWP's.. The addition of paths is good for getting around, but I'm not sure if there are enough yet, maybe once you've gotten more PWP's in you can add to it. Your map is also good, you can do a lot with it, and I like the small neighbourhood you have forming on the south side.

I'm not a fan of the choice of pattern for your path though :p

Your house obviously needs expanding, and more furniture put in, as well as some music :p .. But I love the gorgeous set, and I also want some of those statues you have in your front room :p

Villagers:

Love - Zell, Sterling, Rolf, Rosie
Like - Drago
Meh - Merengue, Hamlet
Hate - Moe, Pashmina, Freya

Overall - 5/10.. Needs more work and PWP's.. But you've only just started and you don't TT so I'll let you off ;) .. Good start, can't wait to see what more comes out of it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sakura0901's town of Kyoto

This town looks great so far.. Lots of greenery and the bushes make your town look very neat.. Your paths are also good too, and remind me of cherry blossoms, which make me think that your town will look amazing in April.
The zen idea is working well where you've put it into practice, obviously you've said you're waiting for more of the PWP's, and hopefully when they come, your town will look even better.. But so far, great start :D

Some areas are just fields of flowers which bugs me slightly, but maybe they are places you're gonna put in some PWP's or extra trees when you've fully planned everything. I also don't like the area that is to the very far south-east, it's just a pile of bamboo that doesn't seem to have been placed with much planning. Bamboo looks good and you should have more of it scattered around your town.

Your house looks great from the outisde and the front room with the gorgeous set looks good too. Your back and east rooms also look good in terms of the zen theme, they look good.. However your west and first floor rooms look slightly strange and don't tie in to the rest of the house very much. Your basement is very um. Bob. That's basically all there is to say :p .. Bob.

Villagers:

Love - Marcie, Wolfgang, Molly, Ankha, Sprinkle
Like - None
Meh - Bob
Hate - Julian, Deirdre, Gayle

Overall - 7/10.. Great so far, but needs more of those zen PWP's and more of a zen feel, but you're half way there, keep at it :D

(PS - KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA FTW)

Last edited:
Nekosync's town of Niumae

Your town looks nice :) .. I am a sucker for path patterns, so once you have some in place, I reckon your town will a look more ordered. Your town looks really clean so far and you can tell that you're already thinking about where some things need to go :)

However as I said, your town could do with patterns, paths make your town look more like a town and also in a way make it look cosier, which is always nice. You could also do with some more greenery, but I can see you're already thinking about that as you've already planted some.

Villagers:

Love: Agent S, Phoebe, Punchy, Phil, Drift, Camofrog
Like - None
Meh - Nan, Baabara
Hate - Mac, Olivia

Overall - 5/10.. Needs more greenery and more work, but as you've said, it's a WIP, so keep it up and it'll look great in no time :) .. Just remember to also focus on the areas that aren't part of the main areas, as you don't wanna neglect anywhere :)

Thank you for reviewing!

I'm working on a natural path, but I will try to have more greenery. ^^

My dream address is in my signature too!
Take a look and forgive my town, I still haven't made much progress in lieu of getting villagers to request stuff I want =_=

O Sean you should visit mine;)

You've already seen it but SHHHHHUSSHH

Address in sig

i'm really lazy so go find it :p

Last edited:
Mine is 4000-3244-4562. I know my flowers are a mess but I just organized them like an hour ago. Unfortunately, I updated my dream before then. And I don't want to TT because my turnips will rot. Anyway, I think my house is very nice so tell me what you think! :D

Mine is in the signature :D Here's some screenshots!

HNI_0037.JPGHNI_0040.JPG

Need a bit of advice specifically about the house interiors other than Yukari's, layout of the south-western section, where to put hybrids for decoration, and what and where more pwp's.
DA in sig.
thank you

Last edited:
Dream code in sig!
Feel free to tell me what PWPs I should put, what changes I could make.

Please ignore the random items lying on the ground though XD

Back