June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys, so I've got a boring night ahead, and so I feel like reviewing some dream towns!

I'll tell you what I like, and where you need improvements :)

I'll also give you my personal opinions on your current villagers ('cos I'm judgmental, 'kay?)

If you're interested, feel free to visit my dream town.. It's not looking it's best atm, but I've completed my town in terms of villagers, so feel free to come over and judge :) .. Code is - 7400-2318-4090

You should come and dream of Harvest. I just edited my path designs 2 days ago. My dream address is in my signature.

If you want, review mine sometime. <3

I know you hate some of my villagers, but oh well :p

Jasa11's town of Freeland

Clearly a lot of work has gone in here, I love how built up your town is, everything looks so close-knit and all the villagers look like they're part of a community, you've also got a very green town, I feel that it'd look great in the Spring and Summer months

However your town doesn't look like it's had very much thought put into the planting of flowers process.. You have random flowers everywhere and you should maybe have some sort of system and colour matching.. As well as that, the paths just look like fairly random patterns and everything is a bit of a maze

Your house is nice, but it also needs work, your ground floor west room has been completely cut off by furniture, and your other rooms look quite cluttered, but you can tell that you've thought about where you're going with your themes, you just need to plan out your colour coding a bit more

Villagers:

Love - Cheri, Chief, Rolf
Like - Elvis, Filbert, Lobo
Meh - Frita, Victoria
Hate - Pietro

Overall - 6/10 .. Nice town, but needs work and planning :)

Jasa11's town of Freeland

Clearly a lot of work has gone in here, I love how built up your town is, everything looks so close-knit and all the villagers look like they're part of a community, you've also got a very green town, I feel that it'd look great in the Spring and Summer months

However your town doesn't look like it's had very much thought put into the planting of flowers process.. You have random flowers everywhere and you should maybe have some sort of system and colour matching.. As well as that, the paths just look like fairly random patterns and everything is a bit of a maze

Your house is nice, but it also needs work, your ground floor west room has been completely cut off by furniture, and your other rooms look quite cluttered, but you can tell that you've thought about where you're going with your themes, you just need to plan out your colour coding a bit more

Villagers:

Love - Cheri, Chief, Rolf
Like - Elvis, Filbert, Lobo
Meh - Frita, Victoria
Hate - Pietro

Overall - 6/10 .. Nice town, but needs work and planning :)

Thank you!I feel you with the review!I didn't actually start with my house yet but I am planning to!I will try and make the flowers better!

Sillysloth's town of Kenka

Clearly a lot of work has been put into this town, because of the sheer amount of greenery and PWP's you've installed. This looks like an epic town because of the careful arrangement of paths and greenery and it all blends together really well, particularly the gelling of the wooden and stone paths.

However the greenery bites back slightly when you're unable to traverse in certain directions because of trees/bushes that are linked cutting you off from other places. Also, you've drenched some areas in perfect pear trees that look good, but you've placed them randomly so it looks slightly scruffy and you cannot see any of the grass underneath, so you can't see where you're walking.

Your house is hit and miss. It looks great from the outside, and your front room looks amazing, all the furniture works together so well and the choice of colours makes it all work together well. Your other rooms are not as amazing, but you can see where you're going with them, they definitely need more work and consideration in terms of furniture picking and colour coding. A lot of the rooms also need more lights! I can barely see where I'm going :p

Villagers:

Love - Fauna, Maple
Like - Benjy, Fang
Meh - Shari, Bunnie
Hate - Kabuki, Genji, Dizzy

Overall - 8/10.. Great town, when walking around it looks really appealing to the eyes, but areas that aren't part of the main paths need work, and your house needs pulling together

Nekosync's town of Niumae

Your town looks nice :) .. I am a sucker for path patterns, so once you have some in place, I reckon your town will a look more ordered. Your town looks really clean so far and you can tell that you're already thinking about where some things need to go :)

However as I said, your town could do with patterns, paths make your town look more like a town and also in a way make it look cosier, which is always nice. You could also do with some more greenery, but I can see you're already thinking about that as you've already planted some.

Villagers:

Love: Agent S, Phoebe, Punchy, Phil, Drift, Camofrog
Like - None
Meh - Nan, Baabara
Hate - Mac, Olivia

Overall - 5/10.. Needs more greenery and more work, but as you've said, it's a WIP, so keep it up and it'll look great in no time :) .. Just remember to also focus on the areas that aren't part of the main areas, as you don't wanna neglect anywhere :)

Sillysloth's town of Kenka

Clearly a lot of work has been put into this town, because of the sheer amount of greenery and PWP's you've installed. This looks like an epic town because of the careful arrangement of paths and greenery and it all blends together really well, particularly the gelling of the wooden and stone paths.

However the greenery bites back slightly when you're unable to traverse in certain directions because of trees/bushes that are linked cutting you off from other places. Also, you've drenched some areas in perfect pear trees that look good, but you've placed them randomly so it looks slightly scruffy and you cannot see any of the grass underneath, so you can't see where you're walking.

Your house is hit and miss. It looks great from the outside, and your front room looks amazing, all the furniture works together so well and the choice of colours makes it all work together well. Your other rooms are not as amazing, but you can see where you're going with them, they definitely need more work and consideration in terms of furniture picking and colour coding. A lot of the rooms also need more lights! I can barely see where I'm going :p

Villagers:

Love - Fauna, Maple
Like - Benjy, Fang
Meh - Shari, Bunnie
Hate - Kabuki, Genji, Dizzy

Overall - 8/10.. Great town, when walking around it looks really appealing to the eyes, but areas that aren't part of the main paths need work, and your house needs pulling together

I see what you mean about the trees blocking certain pathways. And I haven't really put much thought into my house yet, that's why it's a disaster. The perfect pear areas are solely for fruit harvesting purposes :p Thanks for the review! It was helpful

Review mine please ? Town is still a work in progress though >: Planning on getting my last 2 dream villagers to move in before putting paths down. c:
DA in sig!

Back