• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Thoughts on Coco.

Kildor

i'm a wolfbear
Bells
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cake
Togepi Easter Egg
ど
Best.Normal.Ever. I just love her and she has been with me ever since I started my town :3 She is underrated. COCO FOR TIER 1.

My love for coco as you can see from my beautiful avatar. :') <3333

She has the same birthday as me & we have a very special bond. I love her to death and she's so special and if she ever leaves me, I will flip the table and even go through the 16 cycle just for her c': <3333333333 She is adorable and amazing and gaHHH. Sweetest normal. AND I love how she has a creepy look. c': <3333 She is my companion for life. <3333

COCO FOR TIER 1

let's convince more people to move coco into their towns together <3333

Last edited:
My love for coco as you can see from my beautiful avatar. :') <3333

She has the same birthday as me & we have a very special bond. I love her to death and she's so special and if she ever leaves me, I will flip the table and even go through the 16 cycle just for her c': <3333333333 She is adorable and amazing and gaHHH. Sweetest normal. AND I love how she has a creepy look. c': <3333 She is my companion for life. <3333

COCO FOR TIER 1

let's convince more people to move coco into their towns together <3333

I agree. Coco needs more love. Most unique character ever. http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2F9a06919a2ec92ae353c544e000ade394%2Ftumblr_msk51q20Z51sziqtpo1.jpg

Coco is one of my favorite villagers <3 My sister hade her and I stole her game so I could just cycle her out and then move he to my town (Im evil >~<)
And plus, dem soulless eyes are awesome~

I have coco in my town atm and I love her! She's so cute c:

I had Coco in my WW town years ago. She even gave me her picture. She would be welcomed into any of my NL towns. Coco is cute.

Welp I gotta be the one to burst your bubbles. I don't see why so many people like Coco. She's one of the villagers I think are not visually pleasing. In fact, she looks really creepy. I don't like her at all and I don't understand why so many people do. :x

Welp I gotta be the one to burst your bubbles. I don't see why so many people like Coco. She's one of the villagers I think are not visually pleasing. In fact, she looks really creepy. I don't like her at all and I don't understand why so many people do. :x

That's ok! :3 People are entitled to their opinions. :) I like her because she looks unique(not like most villagers who are cutesy looking) and the fact that she is mysterious. She does not show any emotion,but there has got to be some deep backstory about her right? :3

A sweetheart. She is on my dreamie list for normals, one of my top 3's if I ever get them. I remember when she was pretty popular, I don't know what happened! Coco really needs some more love, she isn't creepy at all!

Lol the only reason I like her is because she is creepy >~<

Back