• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This kind of person.

ACCF18 said:
Yeohkei said:
Too many graphic whores these days...
^

I heard Nintendo's gonna make Wii HD to shut up these graphic-fags. But I think they canceled it, I really don't know.
the wii was just a rebuffed gamecube.

nintendo fans deserved more than what the wii offers. it takes skill and lots of time to make the graphics comparable to just about every other game available on the competition.

the wii is severely underpowered, which is why it's a joke to just about everyone but those who know it has a few good games. and even then, those are only a few good games.

meh.

this topic summarized: OM*G I DON'T CARE ABOUT GRAPHICS SO COOL AND EDGY XD

Psychonaut said:
ACCF18 said:
Yeohkei said:
^

I heard Nintendo's gonna make Wii HD to shut up these graphic-fags. But I think they canceled it, I really don't know.

nintendo fans deserved more than what the wii offers. it takes skill and lots of time to make the graphics comparable to just about every other game available on the competition.

the wii is severely underpowered, which is why it's a joke to just about everyone but those who know it has a few good games. and even then, those are only a few good games.

meh.

When people complain about bad Nintendo graphics they're actually complaining about non-realistic graphics. >.>

[Nook said:
,Jan 5 2011, 07:18:06 PM]
Psychonaut said:
ACCF18 said:
Yeohkei said:
^

meh.

When people complain about bad Nintendo graphics they're actually complaining about non-realistic graphics. >.>
not me. goldeneye was *censored.2.0* compared to stuff my computer can run.
there's a reason why the wii is so unsupported, and it isn't completely due to graphics.

i really hope accf18 or whatever is trolling.

and the reason there's graphics whores now is not because new consoles have sprung up that take advantage of sheer power and ability to have HD graphics, but simply because you are just now realizing that these people exist.

if you were to go back to when the super nintendo came out, or any system at that point in time, i'm sure graphics would be a major factor, just as they are today.

the internet just makes everyone connected, who can afford to be. in which case, they can usually afford HD stuff.

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
ACCF18 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

meh.

there's a reason why the wii is so unsupported, and it isn't completely due to graphics.

and the reason there's graphics whores now is not because new consoles have sprung up that take advantage of sheer power and ability to have HD graphics, but simply because you are just now realizing that these people exist.

if you were to go back to when the super nintendo came out, or any system at that point in time, i'm sure graphics would be a major factor, just as they are today.

the internet just makes everyone connected, who can afford to be. in which case, they can usually afford HD stuff.
Me saying Wii HD might have got canceled is trolling? LOLWUT

ACCF18 said:
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Me saying Wii HD might have got canceled is trolling? LOLWUT
no.

Back