• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This freaks me out

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
DA9CACDA-300A-408A-8F5F-ABF558E97BED.jpg
138D81A2-E692-445B-B2DC-7669455BB5AD.jpg

Why her eyes like that lmao 😂

IIRC, doesn't she say that she forgot her makeup if you talk to her the first day you see her like that? I could be wrong, though

Sometimes when I start up my game, this happens. It lasts until I finish a villager’s house or move on to the next day.
I talked to her during this state. Nothing new.

Sometimes when I start up my game, this happens. It lasts until I finish a villager?s house or move on to the next day.
I talked to her during this state. Nothing new.

I think its implied/stated by other characters that she wears a LOT of makeup normally. That look is just when she didn?t have time to accentuate her eyes as she usualy would^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit:
From the wiki:
"On some days—usually when the player starts playing the game later in the—Lottie will have small black eyes with no eyelashes, and a greyish purple bow instead of a bright blue one, as well as dark blue shoes. She tells the player not to look at her, for she doesn't have makeup on because she woke up late and didn't have time to put it on, and she says she only wears makeup to impress Digby."

Last edited:
I think its implied/stated by other characters that she wears a LOT of makeup normally. That look is just when she didn?t have time to accentuate her eyes as she usualy would^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit:
From the wiki:
"On some days—usually when the player starts playing the game later in the—Lottie will have small black eyes with no eyelashes, and a greyish purple bow instead of a bright blue one, as well as dark blue shoes. She tells the player not to look at her, for she doesn't have makeup on because she woke up late and didn't have time to put it on, and she says she only wears makeup to impress Digby."
BAD003BA-4CFC-4B43-BEB3-E63F75ACDB91.jpg
Okay now I don’t want to make a house for her

Jk though. I thought it was some bug, but rather just some easter egg that keeps freaking me out.
Thanks for the explanation.

Last edited:
View attachment 218826
Okay now I don’t want to make a house for her

Jk though. I thought it was some bug, but rather just some easter egg that keeps freaking me out.
Thanks for the explanation.

I never noticed this, but I think it's so cool! Or maybe I did? I haven't played in a while. xD Bonus points to you for the Key and Peele meme ;)

Last edited:
Lottie is so cute with and without the makeup.

Digby better wise up. He's missing out on a good thing.

Never noticed that. I think it's really cute that she wants to look good for Digbey. I am rooting for her and digbey now haha

Never seen a woman without her makeup? Rude!!!! She's beautiful, even if she kinda does look like Ditto.

Back