• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying This cute girl w/ Marshal.

esweeeny

Cozi of Cozial Island ^o^
Bells
Switch
5130-0670-0937
Feedback
99.8% (500) +
I would love love for this character to be in a garden or somewhere with pink roses and sitting with Marshal. The rest I can leave to you. I am offering TBT for now. May change it to RLC when the paycheck comes :p :p

Here is an example of the preferred character
chibi_by_epiklow-d3f9pii.jpg

but I'd love her w/ pink hair :D

Last edited:
It might be! And that is not wrong. I saw it when I looked up cute pink cat girl >_< and love her style. I'll change it...So sorry didnt' know that was beautiful gamzie's OC!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Changed- I really just want a girl with long pink hair with a bow in her hair to be drawn is all really :)

Back