• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING

undadac

CaliBaby♀
Bells
ive been waiting litterally half a year for keaton to move from my backyard.. he finally does so last week but i havent had enough bells to put the hot sauna there like i had planned yet and i decided to have goldie move in from the campsite because i needed a normal.. the next day daisy didnt plant her house ( i think this was because i stayed in the campsite past twelve or somting ) she decided to plant her house plot the next day exactly where keatons house was in my backyard.. great.. i should rly just stop playing right? so i tt backwards a day expecting her to be gone but no instead her house is now built!!! so then i decide to tt all the way back to sunday and now shes fully moved in!!!! :( is there anyway i can get her outtt i havent even saved!

Since her house is there you just have to wait for her to move. You could tt her out.

Her plot was already saved once you loaded up the game with your existing character. Why didn't you just set up the sauna? You don't have to have all the money ready the day that you initiate a pwp. That's the whole point of the donation gyroid...

Each day refreshes at 6AM. Somehow I don't think your staying in the campsite past 12AM had anything to do with it. TTing backwards still counts as moving "forward" in time in terms of villager move-ins. Unfortunately the game automatically saves as soon as you log on as an existing character when the new plot is put down.

The only way to prevent the move-in is to have 9 villagers and no new plots on your save file (if you've already loaded your character with the plot in your backyard, then you really have to wait her out). Go to the day before the plot appears, make sure you invite the camper or a villager from another town. The invitation will take priority in terms of being your next move-in. If you have 8 villagers, even if you invite someone to move to your town, there's still a chance of someone else randomly moving in before or around the same time.

Why didnt you just put the Sauna PWP there so no one could move in and pay it off bit by bit.....?

bc im paying off another pwp n i have 300 bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

i give up on this game i have beau, julian, diana, bonbon, ohare, bud, fang, curlos, and tiffany

- - - Post Merge - - -

o yeah. n goldie

If it was that important I would've cancelled it and put the sauna ting there just to make sure.

Also, if it was so important you shouldn't really have invited her to move in...

If it was that important I would've cancelled it and put the sauna ting there just to make sure.

Also, if it was so important you shouldn't really have invited her to move in...

This, pretty much. If you didn't want her to move into your backyard the best thing to do would've to plot resetted.

Or go to the island and get the bells for the PWP. No, scratch that. Just set up the PWP. You don't have to pay it off same day.

Last edited:
i doubt she will but whatttttttttt- ever. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

this game is too boring to wait so long again!

It's not the end of the world :) She'll move eventually. In the meantime save your bells up so when she DOES move you can put your sauna there. Simple! :) Just requires some patience and a little work. Goldie is adorable--I wouldn't care where she put her house in my town! :D

i doubt she will but whatttttttttt- ever. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

this game is too boring to wait so long again!

well, if its boring, then take a break. you couldve placed the PWP, but it sucks that she moved in that spot. hope it goes well!

Good luck in trying to get her to move out. It's always a pain trying to get a villager to pack their bags.

Back