• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

^_^ I am holding out hope. ^_^
My ideas have become somewhat weak lately because I'm running out of topics to cover.

One of my friends on Natsume.com's Forums said E3 would have information.
That's so far away though and nintendo has not confirmed that any information will be available at E3.

I wish they'd give us atleast a small Nintendo direct(3ds and Wii) informational segment or another Nintendo Channel(Wii) round table discussion.

Since I don't feel like going through 70 pages to find out if this has already been discussed....

What festivals/holidays/events would you like to see and what festivals/holidays/events would you create if we are able to do so and why?

Would you add changes to certain events?

I hope they add Mining to the game, maybe you could find more valuable gems during months that don't have many good fish/bugs. Also it could be another way to find fossils.

Speaking of festivals, maybe a music festival where K.K comes to play or during certain festivals K.K. comes to play a festival song.

Uhmmmm I not sure if people saw my post before, so I'll say something like it again ^^

A while back, when I first heard that Animal Crossing 3DS was coming out, I sent in a bunch of ideas and suggestions to Nintendo that me and my sister had.

Some of those ideas included Mining in caves and exploring them, and having festivals and stuff. I suggested ideas that related more to the Animal Crossing Movie. I can't remember all of the ones I sent in, because it was so long ago and the email I sent got deleted from my inbox.

But they replied back saying that they'd put my ideas on file.

I'm not sure if they'll actually add it to the game, but It made me happy knowing that they put it on file ^^

Uhmmmm I not sure if people saw my post before, so I'll say something like it again ^^

A while back, when I first heard that Animal Crossing 3DS was coming out, I sent in a bunch of ideas and suggestions to Nintendo that me and my sister had.

Some of those ideas included Mining in caves and exploring them, and having festivals and stuff. I suggested ideas that related more to the Animal Crossing Movie. I can't remember all of the ones I sent in, because it was so long ago and the email I sent got deleted from my inbox.

But they replied back saying that they'd put my ideas on file.

I'm not sure if they'll actually add it to the game, but It made me happy knowing that they put it on file ^^

I thought i replied to that :O if not then that is just pure amazing i can't wait to see if they added any of your ideas

One of my friends on Natsume.com's Forums said E3 would have information.
That's so far away though and nintendo has not confirmed that any information will be available at E3.

I wish they'd give us atleast a small Nintendo direct(3ds and Wii) informational segment or another Nintendo Channel(Wii) round table discussion.

When I sent a note to Nintendo America asking about it, they hinted that something would probably be said at E3. I am like you though, I would prefer to see something new sooner. They also said that the best way to find out official new information would be to check out their "What's New" page (which I check every morning). The web address is http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew .

@MintSwift: I wasn't sure if I noticed it or not.
That is amazing though.

@RisingSun: Thanks for the link.
I'll start keeping tabs on it and GameInformer magazine.

Re-posting this post since it was overlooked:

Since I don't feel like going through 70 pages to find out if this has already been discussed....

What festivals/holidays/events would you like to see and what festivals/holidays/events would you create if we are able to do so and why?

Would you add changes to certain events?

This would be an awesome new thread :D.

To answer, I like Christmas and Easter and all the normal holidays that CF has. I hated the lack of holidays in WW. I think the Mayor's birthday should be a huge blowout festival.

Bumping this because my thread was closed, and this is the only other suitable thread to discuss what I'm suggesting.
But I hated in CF about hot neighobours moving out, you had to go on all characters and tell them not to. That kinda irrited me

Bumping this because my thread was closed, and this is the only other suitable thread to discuss what I'm suggesting.
But I hated in CF about hot neighobours moving out, you had to go on all characters and tell them not to. That kinda irrited me

Actually all you have to to is talk to them about a few thousand times... nah I'm joking. All i would do is send them a letter and/or talk to them about 7 times a day and they changed their minds. I kept most of my villagers for a year that way ever since i started my new town.

yeah but that takes too much effort. it was easier in WW

yeah but that takes too much effort. it was easier in WW

I've never tried it in wild world... strange...

Hopefully they make it easier, cause more than half the people i know don't know how to keep villagers in their towns.

Back