• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
my idea is i think they should have laser eye treatment while frillard plays as a doctor
i also think that able sisters should have 3 expansions while the first one has kicks, the 2nd one has a pants/skirt changer, and the third one should have graciegrace on the 2nd floor!

Post your ideas here!

There was an idea mentioned by a member here before, that I thought would be a good idea. It was a tool bag.

A flamethrower, to destroy trees easier.
Some kind of island.
A plane.
An arcade.
Minigames.
Bow and arrow to replace slingshot.

[Nook said:
,Dec 19 2010, 01:37:36 PM]A flamethrower, to destroy trees easier.
Some kind of island.
A plane.
An arcade.
Minigames.
That doesn't sound very animal friendly..

strikingmatches said:
[Nook said:
,Dec 19 2010, 01:37:36 PM]A flamethrower, to destroy trees easier.
Some kind of island.
A plane.
An arcade.
Minigames.
That doesn't sound very animal friendly..
....and if you wound an animal, they will leave.

An Island would be a good thing to bring back from the gamecube. I would personally like to see the city removed, and possibly have those sorts of features at the island? Or maybe have multiple islands, such as a build up, city like island, or a native, untouched jungle island. I'm not sure really.

Something I wanted to see in the Wii version (since it has the Weather Channel) is being able to sync the weather channel of your Wii to the game, so if it's raining outside, it's raining in the game.

I'm kinda hoping that will be in the 3DS but I doubt it.

Jake. said:
Something I wanted to see in the Wii version (since it has the Weather Channel) is being able to sync the weather channel of your Wii to the game, so if it's raining outside, it's raining in the game.

Ohhhh, that sounds very cool! And actually, I think the 3DS will have its own Weather "Channel". Because Nintendo made it so that your 3DS will always be connected while you're near wifi. So that might be a clue that the 3DS will have Wiiconnect24-like abilities. So maybe Nintendo WILL implant that in AC3DS!

There's Mii's in the 3DS so there will probably be some kind of WiiConnect24 (obviously not called that, tough)

So those stupid Mii masks will be back..

Jake. said:

I kinda doubt that. Some places it hardly ever rains, so they would have difficulty catching certain bugs, etc.

Wardi96 said:
Jake. said:

I kinda doubt that. Some places it hardly ever rains, so they would have difficulty catching certain bugs, etc.
If it would be possible it should be an option.

Yeohkei said:
Wardi96 said:
Jake. said:

If it would be possible it should be an option.
Yeah an option sounds good. Even so I doubt they would put a feature like this in the game.

Jake. said:
There's Mii's in the 3DS so there will probably be some kind of WiiConnect24 (obviously not called that, tough)

So those stupid Mii masks will be back..
The Mii masks is awesome xD You can hide your ugly face :santagyroid:

A means of transportation. Preferably a bicycle, cars would take up too much space.
A bigger area.
An actual job, maybe you could keep working for Nook when you feel like it after you're done the first few chores.
A bigger house.
More pocket space, or a way to get more.
A drastic change to grass regrowth and wear.

Waluigi said:
A means of transportation. Preferably a bicycle, cars would take up too much space.
A bigger area.
An actual job, maybe you could keep working for Nook when you feel like it after you're done the first few chores.
A bigger house.
More pocket space, or a way to get more.
A drastic change to grass regrowth and wear.
1. Stupid, it takes two minutes to walk around town
2. good
3. Ruins what animal crossing is all about
4. Good
5. Good.
6. Could be good.

Custom towns/Town editor. Afterall, you will end up being the mayor in AC3DS, so why not be able to shape it how you want?

Placeable paths, which could also work in a town editor, since the path ideas were good in CF, but it was so tedious to make them and eventually you would end up wanting them gone.

More things for the town as well, like the lighthouse/fountain/windmill etc, and placeable bridges.
anything else I can't really think of right now, but a tools bag like it's been mentioned before would be perfect, a fenced garden space outside the house, and more fruit would be nice too.

Jake. said:

Way to complicated for Nintendo.

Back