• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Oh no, this seems wrong xD

Blame ONM. :p
I for one, would rather not walk across tracks to get there.
Imagine if you were just gonna go to the city, you were on the tracks and your bridge was down.
Then one of your friends took the train into your city. DEATH IN AC.
Unless they made it like CF, where you can't go to the city in Multiplayer ---> Same stupid thing as in CF.

I want to have multiplayer be able to get to the shopping mall or city together.
I hope they make that possible.

^_^ Taxi rides or bus rides with multiple players in one ride.

IKR, it's like telling a kid that all tracks are safe to cross and I know for a fact that's not true.
One of my friends die because she wasn't watching where she walked.......... T_T Train was going too fast to stop in time to miss her.
D: sorry to hear that! and i hope nintendo changes the way you get to the mall.

I don't really want to read 35 pages of this thread, but sharing patterns through QR codes would be nice. :) I always hated redrawing patterns from the computer.

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but perhaps a kite item?
It could be sold alongside items such as bubbles, pinwheels, balloons, and other items that Phineas sold.
And I think it would be funny if you went too close to a tree with the kite that it would get stuck in the tree. And then you would have to shake the tree to get the kite out... xD

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but perhaps a kite item?
It could be sold alongside items such as bubbles, pinwheels, balloons, and other items that Phineas sold.
And I think it would be funny if you went too close to a tree with the kite that it would get stuck in the tree. And then you would have to shake the tree to get the kite out... xD

Yeah, that seems like a good idea. It could certainly work. It would be nice to see a few more little items like that to be implemented into the game. It would be nice to see a few different shaped balloons, like a star shaped one or a heart shaped one, since a normal or bunny balloon isn't much to choose from.

use an appropriate board or thread like The Gate next time :)

Yeah, that seems like a good idea. It could certainly work. It would be nice to see a few more little items like that to be implemented into the game. It would be nice to see a few different shaped balloons, like a star shaped one or a heart shaped one, since a normal or bunny balloon isn't much to choose from.

That would be good, then people could trade balloons.
Everybody wants the bunny variant instead of normal, so more variants would be good.

Yeah, although it may seem kind of pointless, I actually liked carrying around the balloons. :3 They were really cute, so I'd love to see different kinds. And maybe we can carry other items now, like little handbags or something. Perhaps like when you have the kimono outfit, you could have a fan, or like fairy wands with a fairy outfit and the like.

I like the pattern sharing idea and the kite idea! I hope that the community aspects will be very big this time, so that you can share/trade everything maybe even furniture "like Pok?mon" xD But maybe that would take the motivation to play every day and get random things, but at the same time it was frustrating when only a few furniture pieces were missing and you couldn't just get it...

I like the balloon and kite ideas.

Though I think they should make it so you don't need Phineas to get them.
Since in ACCF it takes forever for him to show up just once in the City.
I want a character that goes into your town that hands out the items that Phineas normally gives out and any other small item ideas the game people think up.
^_^ Maybe a wandering circus preformer?

I want them to add these ideas. I know most people won't want these added but I'm still sharing!

Note: These are all just ideas!

?Cooking
?A Deep Forest (Where you can see light beams shining through the trees & are only able to see the tree trunks)
?A Diner
?A Hotel
?A Cave
?More Flower Species Such as (Sunflowers, Daisies, Lilies, Buttercup, etc)
?More Fruits Such as (Bananas, Mangos, Kiwis, Berries, etc)
?More Furniture (which is confirmed)
?A Library
?Interact With Instruments (not like the sims)
?Bonfires On the Beach
?More Food (MUST ADD COOKIES AND PIE!)
?BBQs outside
?Custom Music using 3DS sound (i really hope they add this! >.<)
?Collectible Video Games (Not like nes cause we all know that wont happen)
?Music player as a tool (For listening to music outdoors)
?20 or More New K.K. Slider Songs
?An Option To Mute The Music
?More Tools (Like a gun... JK)
?I really hope they make Redd worse then he already is!
?Improved Animal Speech (Confirmed)
?Peach's Full Outfit
?I hope the new OST to be a mix of Relaxing & Fun! (Kinda Confirmed)
?Collectible Pokemon Toys
?Improved Festivals/Events
?Birthday Parties
?Kirby Stuff (Anything Kirby!)
?Daisy Outfit
?Bike Riding
?Underwater Swimming
?Hide N' Seek & Tag!
?Dancing!!
?More Emotions
?Sports Fest!
?Spring Cleaning
?Sports Such as (Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, ect)
?A Park
?More Types Of Tools Such as (Copper & Platinum)
?A Theater
?Cutscenes (Not sure how that would work XD)
?Better TV Shows (At least 1 minute) I Mean C'mon!
?6 Player Wi-Fi
?Every Player Has Their Own Town
?Book Writing & Ability to send them over Wi-Fi or to the library (Something like writing letters)
?You know how the animals talk about TV shows, DVDs, & Magazines etc I want them to make it so you can but them from the mall!

Note: These are all just ideas!

Last edited:
Wooow, Kip, you post is long! I guess I can agree with most of your ideas, even though some are unlikely (library, games) but what do you mean with
•Improved Animal Speech (Confirmed)
?

I don't remember them saying something about this...

Back