• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Things from past AC games there's not present in New Horizonts.

- the police station currently isn’t in new horizons
- a lot of npcs are still missing (harriet, dr. shrunk, kappn, etc)

I miss the Police Station and its old functionality where Copper would tell you which roaming NPCs were coming in advance so you could prepare.

I also miss the end of month raffles (though I don't miss my house being covered in ticket piles) for exclusive items. Considering how expensive a lot of the furniture items are, it could be a nice feature in NH as a way to gamble for them instead of saving hundreds of thousands of bells.

Flea market from WW and being able to send note in a bottle. Diving from NL
I haven't played the original gamecube but these features would have been amazing in NH:
- Being able to play NES games
- Being able to kick balls around as oppose to them being stationary
- Sale day (Mystery bags of items sold by Tom Nook)

tortimer’s island! i really miss big farming, tarantula islands are boring and take too much time, you only get about half of what you would’ve gotten for bug islands unless sold to flick. i only got about 150k from tarantula islands whereas bug islands i’d get about 300k

Not been able to, for the moment, to change your save file to a new console in case you want to buy a new one, the old one breaks, or its stolen or or or... so many things could happen! Scares me a lot that after so many hours I could lose all my work

Not been able to, for the moment, to change your save file to a new console in case you want to buy a new one, the old one breaks, or its stolen or or or... so many things could happen! Scares me a lot that after so many hours I could lose all my work
oh my goodness this scares me too! i got mine digitally and i’m so terrified that something will happen to my console and i’ll lose all progress

Back