• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things from past AC games there's not present in New Horizonts.

Trip_Away

Level 66 pegasus
Bells
Switch
7969-9375-2382
Island
Nowhere
Which options/furniture/mechanics/villagers/other things from past AC games (Gamecube/WW/CF/NL) are not present in New Horizonts?
I start: Dream Suit, Coffee and Gyroids.

- the police station currently isn’t in new horizons
- a lot of npcs are still missing (harriet, dr. shrunk, kappn, etc)

I miss the Police Station and its old functionality where Copper would tell you which roaming NPCs were coming in advance so you could prepare.

I also miss the end of month raffles (though I don't miss my house being covered in ticket piles) for exclusive items. Considering how expensive a lot of the furniture items are, it could be a nice feature in NH as a way to gamble for them instead of saving hundreds of thousands of bells.

Flea market from WW and being able to send note in a bottle. Diving from NL
I haven't played the original gamecube but these features would have been amazing in NH:
- Being able to play NES games
- Being able to kick balls around as oppose to them being stationary
- Sale day (Mystery bags of items sold by Tom Nook)

tortimer’s island! i really miss big farming, tarantula islands are boring and take too much time, you only get about half of what you would’ve gotten for bug islands unless sold to flick. i only got about 150k from tarantula islands whereas bug islands i’d get about 300k

Not been able to, for the moment, to change your save file to a new console in case you want to buy a new one, the old one breaks, or its stolen or or or... so many things could happen! Scares me a lot that after so many hours I could lose all my work

Not been able to, for the moment, to change your save file to a new console in case you want to buy a new one, the old one breaks, or its stolen or or or... so many things could happen! Scares me a lot that after so many hours I could lose all my work
oh my goodness this scares me too! i got mine digitally and i’m so terrified that something will happen to my console and i’ll lose all progress

Back