• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Things from past AC games there's not present in New Horizonts.

Sloppy set i miss that rip, also miss the rvs, sanrio and diving.

@dragonair who is that adorable cutie pie reeeee i need them

I think, in due time, we’ll get most of the things from New Leaf.... My biggest wish is a new set of 100 cards with the eight new NH villagers, a slew of returning villagers from the past, and all of the new NPC’s. Maybe even some NEW card exclusive villagers.
Actually, I could see a year or two down the road, them doing an “Animal Crossing: Population Growing HD” as a virtual title with some tweaks since we have internet now. They could make it so villagers from that town could move to your New Horizons island. And then supplement it with a new card set... Didn’t they admit to working with the original game a couple years ago before NH came out?

The shopping card from City Folk was something I thought they’d implement into every post game. Oh well~ now I have to hold a bunch of bell bags

villagers showing off letters you gave them and then coming over to your house - bring it back !!

The flea market from Wild World... It was my favourite event not it never returned in the same guise.
i played wild world as a kid so i only really have solid memories of new leaf but i totally forgot there used to be a flea market?? and now im remembering everything and DANG it really was one of the best events ): i used to get so excited organising my house as if it was a store..

reading through here reminded me some of the older features o_O

i do miss them, and some are obviously not going to be added later on. like the tree stumps, or goodbye letters, or morning aerobics. would feel weird for them to suddenly add it unlike the other prominent features like diving or cafe.

- Topiaries!
- Being able to remodel town hall.. also town hall not being in the middle of usable space
- Fairytale pwps..
- All the extra fruit trees... No bananas.. no pomegranates etc.
- Why don't villagers come over anymore? Why don't they ask me to run things to other villagers?
- Unbreakable golden tools
- Digby
- The train going by.. obviously that wouldn't work.. but wouldn't random boats or planes driving by be awesome?
- Gracie..
- Reese and Cyrus.. I don't understand why they would be cut from the game, since they RAN crafting
- Music changes with weather
- edible food items.. not just fruit but chocolates etc
- Isabelle standing in front of the town hall during events and giving you things
- Huge clamshell music box
- Otter dude, Tortimer.. all of them.

Last edited:
Back