Shop ~ theta's RV service ~

Hi let me know when june will be available to visit ^_^

Last edited:
I'm online right now ^_^
I think we have different time zone I'm gmt+1 let me know an hour good for you

Last edited:
I'm online right now ^_^
I think we have different time zone I'm gmt+1 let me know an hour good for you

I'm GMT - sorry for just missing you, I tend to sleep early. PM me next time you're online?

When your online can I come and visit her please? :)

I'm online now if you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i visit KK and dobie or not..?

Do you mean KK and Dobie, or KK and Tobi? Dobie is in my town so you can't visit him, but you can visit KK and Tobi if you want. But again, I don't TT, so it'll be whoever's online when I am and have an RV slot. You'll have to keep checking back. Today is probably going to Afternoon Tea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I come to visit Huck's RV?

Yupp! Let me know when you're online in the next couple of days - today has probably been taken :)

Last edited:
Hiya I'm available atm to visit Sandy! Could I also visit Tasha and Bitty? That would be 45tbt right??

Last edited:
Hi, sorry, but I don't need to visit Spike anymore. Just wanted to update you!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll take you off the list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya I'm available atm to visit Sandy! Could I also visit Tasha and Bitty? That would be 45tbt right??

You can only invite one person to the campground a day, but you can definitely visit Sandy now. I'll add you and open my gates right away :)

Thanks for letting me know! I'll take you off the list :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can only invite one person to the campground a day, but you can definitely visit Sandy now. I'll add you and open my gates right away :)

Okay will only visit Sandy then omw!

If anyone wants to visit in the next twenty minutes or so, I have an RV space and I'm online :)

Back