The Task Of Asking Rask

fr though. twilight princess and wind waker are lit

Gosh YES. I love Ocarina of Time too. Skyward Sword was awesome, too, minus the awkward controls and annoying Fi, and Link Between Worlds, and Majora's Mask are amazing too. In fact, I haven't played a Zelda game that I absolutely hated. The only one I didn't really like was Spirit Tracks, but I thought there were so many funny moments in that game.

Guys. I think Rover is the devil tbh.

Last edited:
rover's eyes are kind of terrifying actually lol
which prompts the question, which NPC in ACNL is your favorite and least favorite?

I hate all the NPCs and I love all the NPCs.

rover's eyes are kind of terrifying actually lol
which prompts the question, which NPC in ACNL is your favorite and least favorite?

Gosh, can I answer the second part? Because I absolutely hate the design of Shrunk. Have you seen a real axolotl? They are adorable! And he... looks... like... something a bird regurgitated for its babies to eat....

Gosh, can I answer the second part? Because I absolutely hate the design of Shrunk. Have you seen a real axolotl? They are adorable! And he... looks... like... something a bird regurgitated for its babies to eat....

LMAO i'm not really a fan of his design either.

I really like Kiwi.

Kiwi is bomb, when I was in school on kiwi day I would take like all the kiwi cause a lot of kids didn't like it so I could get extra, and I would eat like 4-6 kiwi's and spend the rest of the day with a raw tongue. XD Now I want to go buy some kiwi!

Back