The Sloppy Furniture Set

I haven't used this furniture set much, not only because it's hard to find, but because I like to keep my rooms in Animal Crossing neat just like my real room. 🤣 I do like it though, it's really different from all the other furniture series. My favorite piece is probably the Sloppy stereo! It's cool.

This is probably my favorite set from any Animal Crossing game, now that I think about it. I’m hoping they bring it back in a future main series game release.

It’s not my favorite furniture series ( I liked the minimalist and the regal series ), but it’s not bad. my favorite furniture items from the series would be the sloppy chair and the sloppy sofa because I be throwing my clothes on them in real life too. chips (or any snacks really) on the sofa is also very relatable.

I always liked the sloppy series. One of my New Leaf towns had a seven sins theme and I used the sloppy series for the "sloth" theme. When I first started playing NL as a teen I thought the sloppy series reflected my irl room. I used to decorate my house like how my house would be in the real world. So in my first town I used it in my mayor house. I also liked it because of the sloppy stereo. I liked how the stereo had magazines piled on it.

I liked the rug a lot. They actually added it to new horizon, but they forgot to include the clutter that made it the sloppy set ( all the newspaper and junk ).

I would love it if it returned. I could see myself using some of the items in it. Most of my houses have a somewhat sloopy look to them.

I liked the rug a lot. They actually added it to new horizon, but they forgot to include the clutter that made it the sloppy set ( all the newspaper and junk ).

I would love it if it returned. I could see myself using some of the items in it. Most of my houses have a somewhat sloopy look to them.
When you said they added it to New Horizons, I almost lost it because I thought you were referring to the whole set. It took me a minute to find out you meant the rug. 😂 The rug is cool, but I wish they kept the whole set. I really hope it returns in future installments.

I love the sloppy set and I have a house in new leaf that showcases it.
I got excited when I found the sloppy rug in NH but that's the only piece of the set that made it in to the game it seems

do you know if they have the series in NH? It was one of my favorites and I’m hoping they do have it

do you know if they have the series in NH? It was one of my favorites and I’m hoping they do have it
Yes! They brought the series back for the 2.0 update, albeit only four pieces: the bed, table (now 2x1), sink, and couch. Apparently they can only be found in the recycling in at residence services. They look great.

Yes! They brought the series back for the 2.0 update, albeit only four pieces: the bed, table (now 2x1), sink, and couch. Apparently they can only be found in the recycling in at residence services. They look great.
Four pieces is better than no pieces, I suppose. It’s a shame you can’t really do much with only four pieces, though.

Four pieces is better than no pieces, I suppose. It’s a shame you can’t really do much with only four pieces, though.
Yeah. I was disappointed that it’s only four pieces. I would’ve liked the Moroccan and Patchwork sets to have more pieces as well. Four isn’t enough. I loved the sloppy set in new leaf. I had it in my basement!

Im sad that we didnt get the full sloppy set :( its perfect for basement builds (or in my case a frat boy house I made in new leaf lol)

Back