• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Signature Guide

Is this better?
it's still showing me that it's 320 px tall. the image by itself is 250 so if you just have that and not the text at the bottom it should be okay, otherwise the image will need to be smaller than that.

also someone else should give their input as well bc like I said my inspect element likes to measure stuff wrong sometimes 😅

it's still showing me that it's 320 px tall. the image by itself is 250 so if you just have that and not the text at the bottom it should be okay, otherwise the image will need to be smaller than that.

also someone else should give their input as well bc like I said my inspect element likes to measure stuff wrong sometimes 😅
I set the height to 250 px tall, it might be the text
also is the picture i use okay? I don't know if its inappropriate for this forum

also is the picture i use okay? I don't know if its inappropriate for this forum
I don't think it's inappropriate, this forum is pretty adult friendly so unless it's like explicit stuff or innuendo or hurting/threatening someone it should be okay :>

Currently at 290px, since everything in the signature including empty lines (there's one above your image) and text all add to the total height. Please fix this. 👍

As for whether the image is allowed: we try to keep unnecessary violence out of text and images. If you are already needing to ask whether something is appropriate for the forums, the safe answer is usually just 'no.' This particular image is probably fine rules-wise, but the fact that you're questioning it yourself is a good indication that there will be people who are going to find it distasteful. ;)

Currently at 290px, since everything in the signature including empty lines (there's one above your image) and text all add to the total height. Please fix this. 👍

As for whether the image is allowed: we try to keep unnecessary violence out of text and images. If you are already needing to ask whether something is appropriate for the forums, the safe answer is usually just 'no.' This particular image is probably fine rules-wise, but the fact that you're questioning it yourself is a good indication that there will be people who are going to find it distasteful. ;)
oh I don't understand that at all but I'll try to fix it

Are you sure you’re able to see your signature? The link you’ve provided isn’t even working and I know I’m not the only one who is having issues seeing your signature. The problem may be on your end. I’m just seeing a box with a question mark symbol.

Have you updated your devices?
I assure you that I can see it on neither my phone nor my computer, and both are up to date :)
also like Croconaw said, the link you posted takes me to a forum 404 error page.

I would suggest saving the image to your device (if you don't already have it saved) and then re-upload it to an external host like Imgur or ImgBB.

Last edited:
^I can't see your signature either and I've never been able to see it, this is all I see on my device:
Broken image icon with the link
Screenshot 2023-03-07 221354.jpg

my signature is small but its the perfect height, I've seen others way bigger than mine in the perfect height as well, what am i doing wrong?
(I just want it to be like bigger, the example is croconaw's above this post)

my signature is small but its the perfect height, I've seen others way bigger than mine in the perfect height as well, what am i doing wrong?
(I just want it to be like bigger, the example is croconaw's above this post)

I see you've got it set to a width of 250, automatically making the height a lot less than that.
Instead of "[IMG width="250px"]", try [IMG height="230px"] (only 230 since a height of 250 would make it too tall, the text below it makes up the additional length).
Also, since you have your [center] tag and your image on two separate lines, there's an empty line at the start of your signature (above your image) that you'd have to get rid of for it to fit. ;)

I see you've got it set to a width of 250, automatically making the height a lot less than that.
Instead of "[IMG width="250px"]", try [IMG height="230px"] (only 230 since a height of 250 would make it too tall, the text below it makes up the additional length).
Also, since you have your [center] tag and your image on two separate lines, there's an empty line at the start of your signature (above your image) that you'd have to get rid of for it to fit. ;)
YOOO there we go! thank you for your help

My signature is good, right? I feel like it might be a bit too big.
(Actually, never mind. It looked a lot bigger when I was making it.)

Last edited:
Back