• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Signature size question

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
Hi all!
I am trying to figure out how to meet(and not exceed) the signature size limit. The few times I have added a pic as a signature I have gotten a message from the admins that it's too big but i don't know how to fix it so i just remove it and type something instead. I have also tried specifically searching for images of the correct size(i can't remember what that is right off) but that doesn't work either. Is there a way to alter the size here? Do I need a certain program to do it? Thanks.

Hi! You don’t need a program to resize your image. You just go to “signature” in your profile settings and upload the picture you want. Then you click on your picture and select this symbol

IMG_9994.jpeg

And type in 200 for height, leave width at auto.
IMG_9995.jpeg

I like to do height 200 in case I add something written underneath and that way I never exceed the limit. The height limit is 250 pixel.

Hi! You don’t need a program to resize your image. You just go to “signature” in your profile settings and upload the picture you want. Then you click on your picture and select this symbol

View attachment 523264

And type in 200 for height, leave width at auto.View attachment 523265

I like to do height 200 in case I add something written underneath and that way I never exceed the limit. The height limit is 250 pixel.
Thank you so much!

Back