• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop The Shiny-Go-Round + Breeding Services [Pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I didn't get it last night. I was in the middle of a big trade when you messaged me. I sent you a message back and waited about 30 minutes after sending it and never received anything back, but I got too sleepy so I went on to bed.

I'm on pretty much all day today so tell me when you're available. I've already added you.

i fell asleep! sorry~

i added you my in game name is Roro
and I'll also give you the 2 pokemon I bred for you already!

So, I'm a bit confused, so I have a question. Do you catch shinies, too, or do you only breed? And, also are genders able to be chosen/preferred (I can understand if not, I was just wondering)?

So, I'm a bit confused, so I have a question. Do you catch shinies, too, or do you only breed? And, also are genders able to be chosen/preferred (I can understand if not, I was just wondering)?

right now, i only breed which is why they're all level 1
(there are some shinies i get from trades that i will also sell here)
the genders are able to be chosen/preferred :)

Last edited:
right now, i only breed which is why they're all level 1
(there are some shinies i get from trades that i will also sell here)
the genders are able to be chosen/preferred :)

Alright then :D I'm going to assume paying is when you have it? Also, one last, what do you mean by Custom IV? :3

Yep!

And by custom I mean which IVs you want perfect
I can't do custom numbers

Ohhh alright :D

Pokemon Name: Mareep
Shiny or non: Shiny!
nnroghs
Custom IV: Attack and Speed (if you can't do two, then do Speed)
nnroghs
Pick Nature: Would prefer Quiet but if you can't get Quiet then anything but Lax :p
nnroghs
Pick Ability: Don't think there's really to choose from b/c there's basically only Static?
nnroghs
Lvl Training: Nope
nnroghs
EV Training: Nope
nnroghs
Pokerus: Nope

I would really like for it to be Male if possible, and also, can you nickname and if so is it free, or...? If you can do nicknaming I want it named "Hitsuji" (no quotes) :D

I think 125 would be the total? or 130? :3 Thanks!

Ohhh alright :D

Pokemon Name: Mareep
Shiny or non: Shiny!
nnroghs
Custom IV: Attack and Speed (if you can't do two, then do Speed)
nnroghs
Pick Nature: Would prefer Quiet but if you can't get Quiet then anything but Lax :p
nnroghs
Pick Ability: Don't think there's really to choose from b/c there's basically only Static?
nnroghs
Lvl Training: Nope
nnroghs
EV Training: Nope
nnroghs
Pokerus: Nope

I would really like for it to be Male if possible, and also, can you nickname and if so is it free, or...? If you can do nicknaming I want it named "Hitsuji" (no quotes) :D

I think 125 would be the total? or 130? :3 Thanks!

It's only 115 tbt! (I think you thought 10 TBT per IV but it's only 10 flat for a custom)
I'll contact you when I got your shiny!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I pick up the eevee?

I'll be available in like half an hour or less!

It's only 115 tbt! (I think you thought 10 TBT per IV but it's only 10 flat for a custom)
I'll contact you when I got your shiny!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be available in like half an hour or less!

Ok I am online now for you

8CKcegW.gif

starting to offer breeding JPN pokemon from my Pokemon X!
if you want a japanese pokemon (JPN tagged) and/or japanese nicknamed, I can breed them in my Pokemon X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back