• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop The Sandwich's Delicatessen of Tasty Signatures & Other Art

Legendary Sandwich

The Holiest of Hoagies.
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
*Barbershop Quartet starts up*

As the ringing of the bell at the door goes ding-a-ling~

I have the greatest feeling...

That there's a customer (oh there's a customer), or a simple browser coming to my store!

(Here to shop and browse galore!)

Well we welcome you (yes we do), to our humble little shop right down the way!

Have you maybe come here for a signature, or an avatar?

Well no fear my friend! We'll serve it fresh (and full of zest), for you!

Yes indeedy that is true!

You're here at Sandwich's Deli of Tasty Sigs! (And Other Art too!)

So we welcome you (oh yes we do), oh yes indeed we do~

Oh yes indeed-

We. Welcome. You. Tooooooo....

*Barbershop Quartet ends.*

Legendary Sandwich's Delicatessen of Tasty Signatures & Other Art*
*Now with 5% less sodium!

Salutations y'all!

Welcome to my humble shop and showcase of my days dabbling in graphic design!

Now I used to be all about designing and creating things all willy-nilly, but life has given me more responsibility as of late.

So perhaps I can churn out a sig or two if anyone is interested after looking at my wares, but don't expect it too soon.

After all just like the humble sandwich, it takes love and patience to bring out the best there ever was.

I would also like to note that some of the works in my gallery have usernames that aren't Legendary Sandwich on them. These are either my own signatures from a long dead forum I used to frequent or commissions and requests from others who wanted me to make them a signature.

The works you are about to look at are what I deemed salvageable from my old gallery. I've made a lot more than this but these are the ones I am proud of showing. So keep that in mind.

Without further ado, please feel free to browse my store:

Signatures

Personalized-PSN-ID---Final_zps8d7ca591.gif

Marissa-Signature-Animated-.gif

PPGSetSignatureTake1.png

WorkinProgressSig4.jpg

TeamRocketSignature2copy.jpg

SurpriseLOL.jpg

PumpItUp.jpg

SniperWolfCoin.png

TrainerLeafGreenCoin.png

NRSpringAvatar.png

NRSummerAvatar.png

NRWinterAvatar.png

Advance-Wars-Badge-Final.gif

This next section deserves a bit of introduction. These were the last things I've made as a Graphics Kiddie before I stopped playing around with the ol' Photoshop. As such, I've included commentary on the pieces.

Custom 3DS Skins

Skin #1 - Fallout 3DS XL

The New California Republic is a major Faction in Fallout New Vegas, under the acronym NCR, they stand for the old world democratic values that once led America hundreds of years ago before the bombs dropped. Their presence and influence in the Mojave Desert has been seen as both a curse and a blessing; depending on who you ask. Their flag, the flag of the two-headed bear, is a modified version of California's State Flag, and those who gather underneath its banner will find themselves among a strong ally.

As you walk the Mojave Desert with your 3DS XL by your side, rest well knowing that the NCR has your back.

So long as you carry their flag that is.

---------------------------------------------

Artist Note: The Top Template, which has the NCR's Flag on it, wasn't that difficult to put on a hard weathered effect. It was relatively easy. All it took was some lighting effects, simple filters, and different brush palettes to get what I wanted. I think it turned out great!

3DSXL-NewVegasSkinTop-Final_zps14881c58.png

Artist Note: After many hours of hurting hands and getting everything else to look exactly how I wanted it, I got lazy for this template. The Inside Template is basically the in-game map screen, re-sized to fit into the skin's template, then cut to meet exact measurements. I must admit, it still turned out pretty nice looking, so less is more. Sometimes laziness is the way to go.

3DSXLNewVegasSkin-InsideTemplateFinal_zps6940aacb.png

Artist Note: The Bottom Template for the 3DS XL gave me the most problems, especially since I've had to redo the text effect and texture background several times! The font was too big so I had to re-size it, the settings I used were too dark for people to read the font as well. I know it's very hard to believe, but what you see is the result of a lot of tinkering with lighting, and THIS was as BRIGHT as I could get it! Crazy, I know. But I believe the rusted, worn out wording more than makes up for the hassle. It's still a bit hard to read yes, but given the setting for the game and how long time has gone on in the universe, the effects do it justice.

Oh and if you still can't read what it says, here it is: "PROPERTY OF THE NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC"

3DSXL-NewVegasSkinBottomPlate_zps39aa89ad.png

Skin #2 - CardCaptor Sakura 3DS

As a kid I used to love this anime! It was cute, it had action, it had comedy, a bit of childhood romance, and the animation was just adorable. The person I made this for shares my love for the show, and so I made her this. I like to think the brushed metal effect works well overall for the entire theme. And speaking of themes!

--------------------------------------------------

Artist Note: The top template wasn't that difficult to make. It was more of a matter of what to put for the design. I think the addition of falling sakura petals and the white stripe border makes the entire thing pop out.

Have I mentioned that I love, love, LOVE the pink brushed metal effect yet?!

3DSCardCaptorSakuraSkin-TopTemplateFinal_zpsf8ff40b9.png

Artist Note: The interior design is just plain ol' pink brushed metal. But to the hawk-eyed customer, you can tell that the brush strokes go different directions for each template!

3DSCardCaptorSakuraSkinInsideTemplateFinal_zps2854560f.png

Artist Note: What kind of CardCaptor Sakura skin would be complete without including the mascot it is best known for? In any case there really isn't much to say about this 3DS skin other than this: Your 3DS is Pink. Rock it!

3DSSkin-BottomTemplateFinal_zpsfac2632a.png

Skin #3 - Poke'mon X 3DS

This became one of my most popular designs, only rivaled by the second skin in the category of Poke'mon X. I became swamped with nothing BUT Poke'mon Skin orders at the unveiling of just this one, which curbed my enthusiasm to continue on graphic designing things.

Still I am quite proud as to how it came out.

Artist Note: This one almost did not make it! I had finished designing the Top Plate, when all of a sudden Photoshop crashed on me. Good thing I saved a preview picture of the top plate, otherwise this project would've been dead!

3DSPokemonXSkin-TopFinal_zpsff640dc8.png

Artist Note: I fell in love with the design I made for the background that I decided to use it here once more. Nothing special.

3DSPokemonXSkin-InsidePlateFinal_zps3a33b38f.png

Artist Note: Xerneas's design was another hurdle I had to cross. Inspired by an Official Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL, I decided to try and replicate the outlined look for the bottom plate. I dunno if it's better or worse than the official 3DS XL, but I'd like to say mine's at least more colorful.

3DSPokemonXSkin-BottomFinal_zps4990fc7f.png

Skin #4 - Mega Charizard X 3DS

The pinnacle of my graphic design skills and my most favorite design ever devised. Requested by another who was impressed with my Poke'mon X Skin, and wanted a Charizard X for themselves.

After churning two of these out in a row and getting more and more orders for all kinds of Poke'mon Customs, my enthusiasm dropped and this was the last thing I ever made in Photoshop.

I like to think I went out with a bang at least.

Artist Note: You wouldn't imagine how difficult it was to get everything to look right on this one. The double spotlights and getting the right shadows and shiny parts to be coherent to the double lighting sources was a big challenge. In the end I am more than happy with how this one came out. The Poke'ball was added later on so that the plate wouldn't feel so empty. I think it ties the piece together.

CharizardX3DSSkin-TopComplete_zps60d7eeb3.png

Artist Note: No you're not seeing double. The original interior design to the Charizard X 3DS skin is something that I am not proud of. So I decided to re-use the Poke'mon X Interior Skin in its place.

3DSPokemonXSkin-InsidePlateFinal_zps3a33b38f.png

Artist Note: The Bottom Plate was loads more simple! Using paint, the smudge tool, and the Hue/Saturation sliders, I managed to create a flame effect and tint it blue. As if Charizard X had set Pokemon X's logo aflame. It's simple and it works and it looks bad ass. What more could you ask for?

CharizardX3DSSkin-BottomComplete_zps0fa67105.png

Your custom 3DS skins are amazing! I have an Isabelle skin on my 3DS XL right now but I would love something custom like your skins!

How does one get a custom skin on their actual 3Ds?

Back