• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Ranting and Raving Thread

It means to suck up to a person. Kissing their ass basically. And I agree, I hate those people.

wow, that's a new one. I'll be implementing that into my regular vocabulary.
I'm with you guys on that, it gives me a serious case of the cringes

I remember someone commissioned me to draw a character,
and their character had ____ colored hair, mind you a VERY
common hair color. Nothing wrong with that right? WELL, as I showed
the person a WIP (publicly) and another person (a previous commissioner)
noted me and told me that the hair looked too much like her character.
Then, her friend went into my thread and said that it was also too much
like her character's hair. The problem? The hair was a common color, in a
somewhat common hairstyle and her character started off with a common color
AND a common hairstyle (just let down, nothing special). Some people are just
too much when it comes to commissioning, it hasn't deterred me from stopping
though, as I know most people aren't as...that.

Last edited:
I wanted to do something today and now I can't do it and I'm so freaking mad now. I like to plan out my day but if something happens and I have to completely change my plans, it pisses me off. Also, when people laugh at me when I'm mad it's so irritating

so i played dota and i got 10 kills in a row but then i think i killed the donkey because i was busy getting a triple kill #lifeishard

MY PARENTS GOT ME A WHITE IPHONE 6 FOR MY BIRTHDAY! I FREAKING ASKED FOR A BLACK ONE
I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.. GOD I HATE THEM SO MUCH

MY PARENTS GOT ME A WHITE IPHONE 6 FOR MY BIRTHDAY! I FREAKING ASKED FOR A BLACK ONE
I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.. GOD I HATE THEM SO MUCH

I don't understand. What's the big difference between a white and black iphone6? You don't seem to even realize that you got an Iphone6. You need to realize that there are people with no homes, food, or money. You to act like that over a gift of high value, is just downright selfish、ignorant, and self-obsessed. You don't even deserve the iphone6. Your parents didn't even need to buy you anything, knowing how selfish you are. You shouldn't at all be mad at your parents for buying you an iphone6, no matter the color. It's just the color, not the end of the world. The only person you can be mad at is yourself.

Joke is on you.

I don't understand. What's the big difference between a white and black iphone6? You don't seem to even realize that you got an Iphone6. You need to realize that there are people with no homes, food, or money. You to act like that over a gift of high value, is just downright selfish、ignorant, and self-obsessed. You don't even deserve the iphone6. Your parents didn't even need to buy you anything, knowing how selfish you are. You shouldn't at all be mad at your parents for buying you an iphone6, no matter the color. It's just the color, not the end of the world. The only person you can be mad at is yourself.

Joke is on you.

OMG STOP IT JERK MEANY HEAD DUMB DUMB fACe

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends IRL suck sometimes. I'm only good for listening and giving advice. And I'm kind of third tier friendship so, I only get asked to hang out when plans fall through with someone else, which is okay, I guess. Maybe it's for the best. I don't like letting people close to me after everything.

Fire alarm went off at 8am this morning. It's my day off. I was hoping for a long lie in to help me fix my sleep pattern. Instead I stood out in the car park in pyjamas that are definitely inappropriate for October in Scotland. :(

Fire alarm went off at 8am this morning. It's my day off. I was hoping for a long lie in to help me fix my sleep pattern. Instead I stood out in the car park in pyjamas that are definitely inappropriate for October in Scotland. :(

I was staying the night in an all girls college in cambridge one time and the fire alarm went in the morning. i felt at one with all the other awkward guys standing around

Who the hell spells pyjamas like that. Its going to give me nightmares for the next week. Thanks Tina :lemon:

Last edited:
Who the hell spells pyjamas like that. Its going to give me nightmares for the next week. Thanks Tina :lemon:

i prefer pyjamas to pajamas IMO pajamas looks too weird

Back