• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The out of context quotes thread

Halloween is a night for evil. It is time to take what is mine.

What do you plan, Lord Satan?

On Halloween, we shall open the gates of hell… rise up to the Earth… and we will rent out the entire W Hotel for an awesome party, and invite a bunch of celebrities!

“She's a heartbreaker, love taker, cruel baker run this prison like a man.”
I’ve never known what was said after ‘love taker’, so thank you lol

‘The Canadian prince now dipping his arms in the pudding…as is tradition. The princess now of course scrapes the pudding off his arms, symbolizing their union. What a glorious day for our country…and indeed, the world.’

I’ve never known what was said after ‘love taker’, so thank you lol

‘The Canadian prince now dipping his arms in the pudding…as is tradition. The princess now of course scrapes the pudding off his arms, symbolizing their union. What a glorious day for our country…and indeed, the world.’
It was when Steinbrenner struggled to remember the lyrics on Seinfeld; it’s not the actual song lol.

Butters, we told you to be in bed! What are you doing?

I summoned Biggie Smalls, the hip hop rapper!

…you had a nightmare. Turn around and get back in your room right now!

But, Dad, he’s gonna bust a cap in my ass!

Well, you wanna get shot or you wanna be grounded?

*screams and runs inside*

Honestly, why do you let him watch that darned Black Entertainment Channel?

“This is the story of Fluffy. Now Fluffy the cuddly little lizard frolicked through the smiling flowers with his mother singing songs of love and joy.”
“Yeah yeah yeah. Get to the good part!”
“Suddenly Fluffy’s mother collapsed under the impact of two high caliper shells from the Happy Hunter’s gun!”
“Ooooooo!”
“Fluffy was sad. Fluffy was mad. But what could the little lizard do? Luckily his friend Jimmy the Weasel knew a guy who’d whack anybody for fifty bucks.”
“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!”

Children, children. To honor this special time of year, we’ll be doing a canned food drive. Does anybody know what a canned food drive is?

*Cartman raises his hand*

Yes, Eric?

When they cut up a chick’s stomach to get a baby out.

…no, that’s a cesarean section, Eric, but that’s okay. Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Back