• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The one year challenge

Wanna try this out as I have gotten incredibly bored with my town but am kind of wanting to start it at the new year... But also wanna try and play again right now...may just use my town to like cycle and givethings away until then.

I'm going to join in on this! I'll come back once I get my town started!

I was too absorbed in this challenge for my new town... I lost cookie on my main town... ): *cries in the corner*

Haven't played since grizzly moved out, which was the 15th @-@ currently moving

I forgot this (and my town) existed for something like 7 months. Lots of weeds. Seeing as how I broke the spirit of the challenge already, I may try TTing for the first time.

Is anyone still active here? I'd like to join, even though I'm not at January 1st. I've just found out that I'm expecting our first child and really want to fall in love with AC again to pass some time. I also think it will be great to see how my town progresses by the end of my pregnancy... I'd love to meet some new people to play alongside too. :)

I'm unintentionally about a month into this! I didn't even know there was a thread about it! But everyone, I assure you, it's really fun haha.

Ha, I failed this as well, but had a lot of fun while I was in. It's so much more fun to reset together with others and share progress than it is to reset alone. I'm sorry this thread kind of died out little by little. :( I'd be tempted to try this again if more people were in.

Managed to barely complete this challenge. Decided to delete the town a week after it hit one year though. ^^ whelp.

Hey can I still be part of the Challenge? I started my town on January 6th, my mayor name is Chris and my Town name is Abydos :)

my F/C is 1435-6326-6883

I would love to do this...however I time travel a lot, and I don't think I'll make it for one year playing ACNL without time traveling XD :p so I'm not gonna compete, but good luck to those who are! :D

Last edited:
Can we bring this back for 2018?? I'd love to start this again. It's gonna be hard to not time travel for a year.

Back