• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Got a petition for Molly. Hmu with a pm if I can borrow your villagers to sign for a needless cause <3

I need signatures!!! Your town can't be in festivale it won't let me get them

Pierce needs signatures. Need to go to another town to get some. :)

Ok got the sigs thank you.

Last edited:
I'm currently online, if anyone needs signatures feel free to VM me and I can open my gates.

Elmer needs signatures! Is there anyone that would mind letting me visit? :)

Looking for a town for signatures! Working on my friendship with Ankha so I greatly appreciate anybody's help :)

Fauna needs signatures! I love her so much, I had to say yes. can anyone help?

EDIT: Nevermind :)

Last edited:
Beau needs signatures, please vm me if you can help! Thank you! :)
nevermind~

Last edited:
Grizzly needs signatures! I can provide a basket of perfect fruit as a thank you for letting me visit your town :)

Nevermind!

Last edited:
Bianca is looking for some signatures. 'No more, like, icky stuff,' needs to become a reality, please help this snow leopard today

Pashmina is looking for signatures! I'll be super quick if you let me visit your town for a bit, thank you :)

I can give some TBT for anyone who helps me as well!

Edit: All good!

Last edited:
Pashmina is looking for signatures! I'll be super quick if you let me visit your town for a bit, thank you :)

I can give some TBT for anyone who helps me as well!

sent you a vm~

Back