• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Got a petition for Molly. Hmu with a pm if I can borrow your villagers to sign for a needless cause <3

I need signatures!!! Your town can't be in festivale it won't let me get them

Pierce needs signatures. Need to go to another town to get some. :)

Ok got the sigs thank you.

Last edited:
I'm currently online, if anyone needs signatures feel free to VM me and I can open my gates.

Elmer needs signatures! Is there anyone that would mind letting me visit? :)

Looking for a town for signatures! Working on my friendship with Ankha so I greatly appreciate anybody's help :)

Fauna needs signatures! I love her so much, I had to say yes. can anyone help?

EDIT: Nevermind :)

Last edited:
Beau needs signatures, please vm me if you can help! Thank you! :)
nevermind~

Last edited:
Grizzly needs signatures! I can provide a basket of perfect fruit as a thank you for letting me visit your town :)

Nevermind!

Last edited:
Bianca is looking for some signatures. 'No more, like, icky stuff,' needs to become a reality, please help this snow leopard today

Pashmina is looking for signatures! I'll be super quick if you let me visit your town for a bit, thank you :)

I can give some TBT for anyone who helps me as well!

Edit: All good!

Last edited:
Pashmina is looking for signatures! I'll be super quick if you let me visit your town for a bit, thank you :)

I can give some TBT for anyone who helps me as well!

sent you a vm~

Back