• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Please, guys, Pietro asked me for signatures! Can i come over any town? Any? Please! My friend code is 2036-9121-9187

Please, guys, Pietro asked me for signatures! Can i come over any town? Any? Please! My friend code is 2036-9121-9187

Hey! I need signatures too. I added you. My friend code is 0104-1902-5070.
let me know when you'll be on and we can visit each others towns for signatures!

Hi! ~ I'm new to Bell Tree Forums. Need more Animal Crossing friends! Would also like to join to help get petitions signed!! ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also need signatures! add me! :lemon:

Hey! I need signatures too. I added you. My friend code is 0104-1902-5070.
let me know when you'll be on and we can visit each others towns for signatures!

Okay! I added you too. When are ye free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! ~ I'm new to Bell Tree Forums. Need more Animal Crossing friends! Would also like to join to help get petitions signed!! ~

I also need signatures! add me! :lemon:

Hey there! I'm also looking for friends to play with. My FC is 2036-9121-9187

I need signatures for Cube's Pecans and Walnuts for All petition! I can only do it between 4pm and 7pm EST, thank you :)

Hello. I need to collect signatures for "More Rainy Days" petition... anybody willing to help me by letting me visit their town? PM me if interested.

I need signatures for Robin's generic "Everyone for Things" petition. Anyone available to let me get them in their town?

Need to visit someone's town for Pancetti's Dreamers for More Sleep petition. PM or VM if you can help. :>

Need to visit someone's town for signatures! Any town will do and, of course, I can return the favor if you need!

hello! I need to visit someone's town for Skye's "Bring Back Fake TV" petition! Please PM me if you can help!

Hello.
I need some signatures for Apolo, so if you have time to open your gates and let me ask for some, i'll be thankful.

PM me if your interested please. Have a nice day.

Back