The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Rolf needs signatures regarding something "Salty & Satisfying." I won't question his dirty mind. Will pay 200k IGB to whoever is available. Please VM/PM me if interested~

EDIT: Got signatures from someone, so I no longer need them. However, I'll be available for the next 3 hours, so if anyone needs sigs, feel free to VM/PM me so you can come to my town~

Last edited:
Back again. This time Deli needs signatures for National Juice-Box day. Once again, will be paying 200k IGB to whoever is available to help. Please VM/PM if interested, thank you~

I need signatures, if anyone is free to let me stop by~

Need Signatures!

Hello, I need to visit someone's town for signatures for Marina. If anyone can let me do that please PM me. :) Thanks in advance.

My villager - Diana wants a cherry.. But I don't have any :C Would anyone want to help out?

I'll pay 300k IGB for a basket of 3? Please PM me!

Last edited:
Would anybody be willing to let me collect signatures in their village. Deli wants to have a "More Crayons per Box" petition... and I already said yes. He wants 6 signatures. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance.

Ribbot needs signatures for year of a million lunges, just pm me if you are adding me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come visit me if I can visit you

Can someone let me come to their town real quick to get some signatures? I have some beans if you want them haha

Lucha asked for signatures to "Remember the Golden Rule". Anyone available to let me in their town? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got them. Thanks PrincessAurora.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Julian just asked for signatures for his petition.
If anyone would allow me to visit your town for a few minutes, I would highly appreciate it!

Back