• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Rolf needs signatures regarding something "Salty & Satisfying." I won't question his dirty mind. Will pay 200k IGB to whoever is available. Please VM/PM me if interested~

EDIT: Got signatures from someone, so I no longer need them. However, I'll be available for the next 3 hours, so if anyone needs sigs, feel free to VM/PM me so you can come to my town~

Last edited:
Back again. This time Deli needs signatures for National Juice-Box day. Once again, will be paying 200k IGB to whoever is available to help. Please VM/PM if interested, thank you~

I need signatures, if anyone is free to let me stop by~

Need Signatures!

Hello, I need to visit someone's town for signatures for Marina. If anyone can let me do that please PM me. :) Thanks in advance.

My villager - Diana wants a cherry.. But I don't have any :C Would anyone want to help out?

I'll pay 300k IGB for a basket of 3? Please PM me!

Last edited:
Would anybody be willing to let me collect signatures in their village. Deli wants to have a "More Crayons per Box" petition... and I already said yes. He wants 6 signatures. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance.

Ribbot needs signatures for year of a million lunges, just pm me if you are adding me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come visit me if I can visit you

Can someone let me come to their town real quick to get some signatures? I have some beans if you want them haha

Lucha asked for signatures to "Remember the Golden Rule". Anyone available to let me in their town? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got them. Thanks PrincessAurora.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Julian just asked for signatures for his petition.
If anyone would allow me to visit your town for a few minutes, I would highly appreciate it!

Back