• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I am up for helping with signatures - I need 6 signatures for Diana too!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm in need of help to get 6 signatures for Rudy's very important Tolerate Stinky Gym Odors petition.

Edit: too late now. I guess it could be a long wait now before society becomes tolerant to stinky gym odors.

Last edited:
Hey, if anyone needs sigs my gates are currently open. I am also in need of sigs, so if anyone is willing to let me in, that would be incredibly useful. My fc is below my avatar.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on a friend to log on for some items but I can let you come get signatures if you'd like. Adding you now. Town is Starlite.

Last edited:
New Common!

Everyone please welcome Que to our little Commons group :D Please enjoy your stay!!

---

Still thinking about joining the Commons List? Why wait? Enlist now, and recieve wonderful benefits, like personal satisfaction and 10+ "coolcool" points*! We only ask that you have at least 6 villagers in your town and are on TBT kinda often. Join today!!

*Not redeemable for any real worth of any kind ever

Back