The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Please welcome Mayuulin to the Commons list!! Such a wonderful addition to our circle!!

If you'd like to come on up to the stage with us, please join the Commons! We're friendly, I promise!

Yes hello, I accidently accepted Lucky's request to have a petition signed- something about toffee appreciation, I can't remember.
Is anyone willing to help out? My friend code's in my signature and to the left.

Hey guys! I could really use some help. I accepted a petition to sign Lopez's Endless-Dancing Sundays. Could I possibly come to someone's town to get sigs?

Also, if anyone needs sigs I would be more than willing to open my gates. Just let me know.

Hey guys! I could really use some help. I accepted a petition to sign Lopez's Endless-Dancing Sundays. Could I possibly come to someone's town to get sigs?

Also, if anyone needs sigs I would be more than willing to open my gates. Just let me know.

Do you still need the signatures?

I need some help filling out a petition for Make Cheese, Not Traps.
Is anyone available to open their town for me? c:

New Common!

Please welcome lucitine to our lovely family :D We wish you good train-station travels during your stay!!

In the meantime, everyone else should TOOOOOTALLY consider joining the Commons. You get profits, like 2 free awkward long-distance hugs from your host, meeeee~

Back