• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

would anyone mind if i got signatures from their village?

You can come on over to get signatures in my town :) We should already be added. I'll open my town gate for you.

Edit: I'm going to have dinner. Catch you later.

Last edited:
I'm looking to collect signatures again. If anybody's around and wouldn't mind letting me visit, I would be grateful. :) thank you!

I’m hoping to get a few signatures, is anyone willing to let me come to their town? It would be a lot of help!

I'm needing to visit a town to collect signatures for Dizzy.
If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm needing to visit a town to collect signatures for Dizzy.
If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Hello, I can let you come over to my town. I am working on redecorating so most parts are not finished yet, but I hope you don’t mind it. My friend code is 3024-7224-8386.
Please don’t run or talk to the villagers more then needed, it is also raining if you would like to bring an umbrella. ^^

Hello, I can let you come over to my town. I am working on redecorating so most parts are not finished yet, but I hope you don’t mind it. My friend code is 3024-7224-8386.
Please don’t run or talk to the villagers more then needed, it is also raining if you would like to bring an umbrella. ^^
Thanks that would be great, heres my fc:2535-3936-7599
Are you in need of any hybrids/furniture items?
My storage is full so I would be more than happy to help you out in anyway that I can.

Thanks that would be great, heres my fc:2535-3936-7599
Are you in need of any hybrids/furniture items?
My storage is full so I would be more than happy to help you out in anyway that I can.
No I don’t need anymore then I already have at the moment, thank you.
Post automatically merged:

I will go ahead and open my gates.

Marina has asked me to help her get 6 signatures for her petition: ‘Knit Sweaters for Trees’. If anyone would allow me to get them at their town I would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Zucker has asked me to get him a couple signatures for his petition ‘Shoe-Tying Instruction Clinic’ if anyone would let me come over it would be a great help!

That would be very sweet of you thank you. ^^

I’m sorry for the late reply.

That would be very sweet of you thank you. ^^

I’m sorry for the late reply.
I haven't gone in the game since Tuesday and it's morning here but there should be sufficient villagers awake :) My town gate's open, you may come on over to collect the signatures.

Lucy needs signatures for her petition Ban Bubble Gum on Benches. Need to go to somebody's town today and get this squared away, any time before 7pm EST is great.

I think my profile already shows my friend code, if not I'm sorry lol, been a bit since I used this forum

Back