• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Lucy needs signatures for her petition Ban Bubble Gum on Benches. Need to go to somebody's town today and get this squared away, any time before 7pm EST is great.

I think my profile already shows my friend code, if not I'm sorry lol, been a bit since I used this forum
I really wish i could help but i no longer play Animal Crossing: New Leaf sorry.

I need some help getting six signatures for a petition my villager made, it would be a big help if anyone could let me get them at their town! ^^

A villager of mine needs a few signatures for his petition, if anyone can let me get them at their town please let me know! ^^ ( I don’t need help anymore )

Last edited:
Never mind...

Last edited:
Hi! Lobo needs 6 signatures for his petition. Anyone available?

Come visit me! I’ve got no friends cuz I haven’t been on this DS for years.. add me! I’m down to play whenever, I’m Naomi from Mangotop. Friend code: 3153-4377-0419

Hi, I don’t know if this thread is still used but I have a petition to fill if anyone would be able to help :)
you can come to my town :)
i can add your friend code if you want to come
oops lol i just realized that the petition would be trash now sorry

O'Hare needs 6 signatures for "Indie Rock Forever!" if anyone would be so kind as to allow me to their town to gather signatures. I can't let O'Hare down, he's my ultimate favorite villager ever ;; 💕

O'Hare needs 6 signatures for "Indie Rock Forever!" if anyone would be so kind as to allow me to their town to gather signatures. I can't let O'Hare down, he's my ultimate favorite villager ever ;; 💕
hiya! do you still need these signatures? i would be glad to let you come get them!!

I need signatures for "Bells for Basket Weavers" for Olive! Please let me know if you're available to open your gates, I am willing to spare a few bells ^^

Back