• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

DXkNHcXX4AYnlXg.jpg

Most of my animals are wearing the zodiac crests I made! ♪
Unfortunately Annalise seems to think she's a rat and Ken, a snake, but that's okay. :)

Edit: I finally caught a Spider Crab today!! I only need one more Deep Sea Creature to have them all! I'm coming for you Spiny Lobster... as soon as September 16th gets here. Sigh...
Congrats for finding a spider crab, they're so sneaky! I wish you luck for finding the spiny lobster as well, it'll be worth the wait once you have your aquarium completed. :) I'm missing just three creatures so I'll get there too.

HNI_0043.JPG

HNI_0094.JPG

Both times I had no idea the squirrel boys were there until they were mentioned... I feel a bit of d?j? vu going on.

FB_IMG_1520348954832.jpg

When I got off the train for Tsundoku, Kabuki, Beau, and Flip were the first ones there to greet me along with Isabelle. This is the second town I've had Beau in, and Flip was in my last town of Fristad.

FB_IMG_1520348962898.jpg

After wandering around for a bit, thinking about where to put my house, I was thrilled to see I have Fauna in this town as well. She is one of my favorites, but her house is in a bad spot, so if she asks to move I will let her.

FB_IMG_1520348970166.jpg

I get the feeling Penelope is trying very hard to be kawaii, and I think she is pulling it off. I feel lucky to have a villager like her in my town, and not just because her house is full of rare items.

FB_IMG_1520348979374.jpg

FB_IMG_1520348986571.jpg

Kabuki's war paint kinda freaks me out, but it is nowhere near as bad as Marcel's clown paint.

FB_IMG_1520372566202.jpg

I started off the next day on the hunt for house plots and I was surprised to find that Eloise was moving in. She was also a villager in the town of Fristad. I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or not.

FB_IMG_1520372571983.jpg

A cycler was kind enough to let me adopt Beardo from their town. I will be forever grateful to them because I really was prepared to wait a long time before someone happened across him again.

His response, though...I am telling you guys, THEY KNOW!!!

FB_IMG_1520372578665.jpg

FB_IMG_1520372585772.jpg

Kabuki asked me to deliver a package to Flip that he had borrowed from him "a million years ago", and here was his reaction when he found out Flip had thought he'd forgotten.

FB_IMG_1520372591772.jpg

Eloise moved in. Welcome home! ^_^

FB_IMG_1520372601458.jpg

Got my approval rating up to 100%, thank goodness. I was kinda starting to freak out. I'm one of the people that doesn't plot reset and I was really starting to get worried someone was gonna plot where I wanted my campsite or whatever.

FB_IMG_1520372607981.jpg

FB_IMG_1520372614162.jpg

And, finally, Gulliver washed up on my beach on his way to Russia.

This has been the first 3 days in Tsundoku. Nothing too eventful, but I hope you enjoyed reading about it. I will upload more in a few days.

HNI_0087.JPG

HNI_0088.JPG

Redone two rooms in my mayor's house in Moonview, I really like how the kitchen turned out. :)

Molly's Birthday.JPG

Molly's birthday is today, so I decided to give her a new shirt and she tried it on right away! I was a bit surprised Hamphrey showed up and he was happy about being there today. That old hamster enjoys a good birthday every once in a while.

Last edited:
Willow update! I've been working on my dirt paths and it's been cool to watch the progress!

HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0067(2).JPG
Can't wait until they are finished!

HNI_0049.JPG
Make a wish (and try not to get soaked!)

HNI_0062(1).JPG
Purrl is the CUTEST! She's my favorite cat. <3

Attachments

• HNI_0063(1).JPG
    HNI_0063(1).JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 164
HNI_0038.JPG
HNI_0039.JPG
HNI_0040.JPG

Hazel commenting on the competed bug half of the Museum.

HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0056.JPG

Marshal forgetting what time it is, I know you can find one on the island around this time..but still.​

HNI_0086.JPG

we came here to laugh at you

HNI_0100.JPG

where are yOUR LEGS???/?

HNI_0023.JPG

I was looking through some older pictures and Chrissy put herself in time-out

HNI_0098.JPG

a wild flurrower.

Congrats for finding a spider crab, they're so sneaky! I wish you luck for finding the spiny lobster as well, it'll be worth the wait once you have your aquarium completed. :) I'm missing just three creatures so I'll get there too.

Thank you! Those Spider Crabs are sneaky little devils! I think the wait until Spiny Lobster season is what might do me in. lol! You're doing pretty well yourself! Those final 3 will be easy peasy. Good luck to you as well!

un88xKw.jpg
Nope,it looks like the same creepy and pasty white to me.

WE9InJ5.jpg
Yep,nothin' like a good octopus fight.....tentacles flying everywhere,lots of beak biting and ink squirting.It's like watching an old Japanese monster movie with guys wearing rubber suits.

wn9pPTZ.jpg
tidjegg.jpg
Of course not,Motty....and I promise not to post this screen shot on a public internet forum where millions of random strangers can view it.

Look out Someone from Anytown. There's a new hot designer in town! These are 3 designs I've made. The Molly shirt and dress are brand new. I've posted all 3 on here in Able Sisters.

my_designs_by_valzed-dc5mzrw.jpg

(Sorry this is hard to see...)
molly_wearing_molly_shirt_by_valzed-dc5mzcy.jpg
Molly seems to like at least one of my designs. :D

Back